The unexpected sanded-in silver hunt....(Video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Bruce and I hit an iron infested Beach that has produced well in the past for us....The only problem is that it appeared to be verrrry sanded in....were we in for a surprise! It just goes to show that you never stop learning something new everytime at your favorite beaches !!.....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey .. that's a Great Video!

Love that old, old ring. I don't have speakers on my computer (right now)... what's the K mark on the ring?

HH Joe

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Great video, man! I always enjoy your video posts, very interesting and educational. If only I lived near a beach! Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
I forgot to add this to the video....

Surfdigger said:
Bruce and I hit an iron infested Beach that has produced well in the past for us....The only problem is that it appeared to be verrrry sanded in....were we in for a surprise! It just goes to show that you never stop learning something new everytime at your favorite beaches !!.....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZX1bYxULr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZX1bYxULr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is a tiny silver link to a bracelet that was commonly sold on the Boardwalk in the 1920's in Atlantic City....the left heart is engraved "Renee" and the right heart says"Ray" and it is stamped "STERLING" on the back....I have found a few of these over the years on these beaches in AC.....I just love digging old jewelry !!

Attachments

• AC silver hunt 002.jpg
    AC silver hunt 002.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 402
  • AC silver hunt 006.jpg
    AC silver hunt 006.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 398

vfr800

Greenie
Mar 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Surfmaster II, Excal II, Sov. GT
DrJoePrime said:
Hey .. that's a Great Video!

Love that old, old ring. I don't have speakers on my computer (right now)... what's the K mark on the ring?

HH Joe

It was 14k then a makers mark then 585

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Vid SD, They just get better and better. The Jersey Shores have so much history and Bruce & You just keep on pulling that good stuff out of the sand. These Vid's show your dedication to the hobby as a hunter and a promoter. Thanks for taking the time to put them up for Us inland pirates. Con grads on all the treasure also! Joe

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
OldeBeechnut said:
Great Vid SD, They just get better and better. The Jersey Shores have so much history and Bruce & You just keep on pulling that good stuff out of the sand. These Vid's show your dedication to the hobby as a hunter and a promoter. Thanks for taking the time to put them up for Us inland pirates. Con grads on all the treasure also! Joe
WOW....you said it all Joe.....I'm not worthy :notworthy: Thanks again.....come on up here and hunt with us sometime soon....this time i'm videotaping you!....HH....Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions