Ship Wreck diving with pictures and videos

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess 18 to 20 feet would fall into the realm of shallow water.

Here are a few pictures of the finds. The first picture is of some items that I found back at the end of last year (Dec 2009). Includes items like broken bottle necks, piece of glass from round window (very heavy), and a piece of white ceramic. The second picture is of a silver spoon found in the same debris field as the other "garbage" aka treasure to some.

The first video shows the debris field and the little guy that guards it. This area is around 35 feet down.

The second video is of another ship wreck that is close to the coast line. Sorry that the second video moves a lot, but when you have surge and current all at the same time, it makes it a little dificult to film. Not shown in the video is the gold chain (modern) that my friend found (lucky ba%#@#) :D.

All the ship wrecks in the area are from the mid to late 1800s. They were coal, steam driven.

Attachments

• bottle tops, glass, and ceramic.JPG
    bottle tops, glass, and ceramic.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 566
  • silver spoon.JPG
    silver spoon.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 554
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Awsome vids Capt .

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Trond and Tank69.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video an pictures Jud,Very cool.. :tongue3:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent Video's...Thanks for sharing!!...joe

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great videos :thumbsup: That's a lot of nasty looking iron in that second vid :o

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. I guess it's best to keep them short. Nobody seems to like my long videos :'(

Yeah there are a few nasty jagged pieces of steel down there. I would hate to be impaled due to the surge. It would kind of really "mess" up ones day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread