Back from the condo...

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from the condo with the wife, meet up with a kayak club friend to try and see if the Pompano are biting, one bull whiting to show for the complete incoming tide. So Ihit the sat eve low tide and there was quite a bit of sand piled up wasn't even getting those pesky iron signals so I decided it a lost cause and picked up some barley pop on the way home. I figured I might was well hit the low this morn for a lil while... Hardly found clad maybe 5 coins or so. I had decided my ring streak was over, I have been getting a ring each trip out to the condo for the weekend and this makes the 20th trip I managed a ring, and it is certainly the nicest I found yet. 10k 10.3 g and 7 stones I will assume for now. I will get it checked out tomorrow for sure. This is the second gold for the year, I didn't post the first but heres a pic any way...
NSBGold1-24-10003.jpg

NSBGold1-24-10007.jpg

Can't wait til next weekend... til then. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds, killer big chunk of 10K I'd love to see that in my scoop, I've been finding squat. I hope the stones are real but you have to admit they look really really clear :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SS congrats on the gold....I was goiong to hit the beach in Daytona area on Saturday, but misread the low tide. I thought it was at about 5:30pm and it turned out to be 8:30 or close, mis read the ide charts and so ended up not going...........

OP
OP
S.S.Tupperware

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I showed my neighbor who is a hunter also, but doesn't go too much, I have only talked him once into going. Well he's ready to head out Thursday eve and we'll have a few barley pops and then Friday it's on... Gonna stop at the jeweler on the way to pick up the wife in a few, gots my fingers crossed. :dontknow:

OP
OP
S.S.Tupperware

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Touchdown... :hello2: there real...

wavecrazed

Jul 21, 2009
Orlando FLorida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Excallibur 1000, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to nominate for the banner since the stones are real ones!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't take very long for go up top!

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Congrats on that honker of a ring. Did your jeweler give you any idea as to the value? Those look like big diamonds.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread