scrounger and scubatreasure ...testing the Excalibur at Clearwater Beach

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
[/img]

Scrounger was kind enough to dig this hole at just over 2 feet deep to find a crushed orange soda can...impressive depth capability

I was digging pull tabs at over 1 foot

great hunting with you scrounger ...now its pizza time!

Attachments

• scrounger.jpg
    scrounger.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 870
Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scubatreasure said:
godisnum1 said:
scubatreasure said:
godisnum1 said:
Looks like fun... I always hit St Pete Beach, opposed to Clearwater. Don't they rake Clearwater pretty frequently?

Bran <><

Hey Bran, yes they were raking the beach the day we were there, I haven't gone over to the St. Pete Beach yet ... but I'm looking forward to hunting it soon.
Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

Yep, that figures... well if ya'll happen to hit St Pete Beach, especially on the weekends, let me know! :)

Bran <><

Awsome, would enjoy hunting with you...have been following your posts for years and you might say I'm a Bran Fan...lol

Hopefully see ya soon!

Haha... well that last part definitely gave me a chuckle! Guess I have been around here for a while, huh... :D Yep, I'm sure I'll see ya' soon! If ya'll happen to be on Facebook, feel free to add me on there as well. My link is below my T-net avatar. :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
billinstuart said:
After 3 feet of digging, I uncovered a steel belted radial tire which was used as a fender on the ill-fated 1715 fleet...........

Now Bill if that was one of those Pirelli tires you might get the Spanish into a bidding war with the Italians over who's museum it will go to... :argue:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions