Took your advice went back for the third time for gold silver and more!

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 594
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 585
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Awesome! Your ring to coin ratio is amazing :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I hit a beach near me (Northern CA) and it was totally sanded in. Hardly any targets, and after an hour I gave up with only 1 quarter, 3 pennies, a key and an old shotgun shell end.

Way to go on the rings!!!!

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
time4me said:
Awesome! Your ring to coin ratio is amazing :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I hit a beach near me (Northern CA) and it was totally sanded in. Hardly any targets, and after an hour I gave up with only 1 quarter, 3 pennies, a key and an old shotgun shell end.

Way to go on the rings!!!!

Tell you what, I will trade you the six rings I have found in the last 3 days for the the two you posted a few days ago.

Those were nice!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
You don't say where you are at in your profile. Where are you located>>>> just generally you don't have to name the specific town. I am just curious. No matter! Your finds are awsome! I love the quarter ring. I got one a few months ago as a present and I love it! WTG on your finds!

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you actually found 2 silver quarters. That one ring you found with 1964 inside was made from a silver coin. Can't tell on the size but it is most likely a quarter also. Like those old coin rings. They are collectable.

Are those freshwater finds?

Good stuff.

DaChief.

Dana Point Val

Oct 14, 2007
Dana Point, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Explorer II, Excalibur 1000, GPX4000, Whites DFX, Surfmaster Dual Field PI, Surfmaster PI Pro, 6000 Di, Compass Gold Scanner Pro, 77b auto, 94b auto, Liberty, Red Heat X
Nice loot Jaws! congrats. Are you in SoCal? that looks like So Cal loot to me :laughing7:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread