SHARK Attacks Florida Fisherman . . .

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thats a perfect reason for someone to pour some bleach in the gene pool!!! They don't call it the sharkbite capitol of the world for nothing... I am more worried about some of those yahoos and their pit bulls.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stickmarsh said:
Less than a week after a man was attacked and killed by a shark in Stuart, another man was attacked on Florida's East Coast . . .

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Fisherman-Attacked-by-Shark-83821402.html

Title is actually backwards, should actually read "Florida fisherman Attacks Shark".

"Less than a week after a man was attacked and killed by a shark in Stuart, another man was attacked on Florida's East Coast.

On Saturday, the victim, whose name was not released, was fishing in the water off Riviera Beach when a 6-foot spinner shark took the bait. The man swam farther in the water to cut loose the shark, but that turned out to be a very bad idea. "I'm looking at him and I'm thinking, 'Geez, I wouldn't do that,'"one witness told WPTV.
The man grabbed the shark with both hands trying to get the hook out. Bad idea No. 2. The thrashing shark, none to happy with his predicament, spun and bit the fisherman on his lower leg after it was freed. According to a witness on scene, he had about six puncture marks on him.

He was treated at a West Palm Beach Hospital.
Officials said red flag warnings were on the beach because spinner sharks routinely spawn on the coast this time of year."

Must not be many if any branches on this man's family tree....Shark didn't attack him, he attacked the shark...

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: I keep saying we should stop trying to protect stupid people from themselves. He must have gotten his genes at a K-Mart Blue Light Special. :laughing9: :laughing9: Of course, he'll say, "You had to be there". Yeah, Right. :laughing9: :laughing9:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet he still has the wheels on his house. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread