Upvote 0

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I nearly lost a Fisher Aquanaut when I left it unattended while I went to the bathroom. Guy climbed down a ladder to untie it from the ladder rung, setting my sifting box to float off. :angry4: He said he thought it was abandoned. It was before cell phones were invented otherwise I'd called the Sheriff on the butthead. :violent1: I never leave a detector unattended or lock it up in the truck with a towel covering it.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gibh, are you in or close to brevard county??? brevard county sherrifs website reports they busted some people on feb 15th for a bunch of automobile break-ins and recovered a bunch of stuff in there hotel room. hope your detector was one of the items recovered!!!

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'm in the panhandle. Thanks for the headsup though.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, maybe they hit you up there then traveled south hitting others???they were busted in a hotel room. its worth a phone call to the sheriff's office i guess?
man! i hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread