Cobra or Viper??????

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got through shoveling snow :'( :help:
thanks gator-flea!!!
your 505 will do fine in the dry sand! and might do ok in the wet? just not as deep as some others. mineralization could cause falsing. if you want to get in the water(highly recommended) get yourself a cz21 or Excalibur. you can hip mount the cz21 and use it in the dry,wet or in the water!! probably the same with the excal. good luck and let us know what you get, and keep posting!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seeker41 said:
i don't know.....i guess I'm getting tired of fisher badmouthing especially when its completely false! and Ive always hated the bountyhunter bashing!!!
I'm also sick and tired of all the snow and cold temps!!!! i usually just bite my tongue and blow off the posts that i replied to last night but..........
goin out now to shovel snow again!!!!!!! shoulda bit my tongue last night i guess.

It's all cool......I understand the winter thing myself, I have lived in Ohio, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and Colorado in the winters, spent y share of time shoveling snow and ice...........

Have a nice evening.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread