Florida hurricane

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Pulsepower Aquastar ll, Minelab CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Nautilus DMC2Ba. Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anybody here getting ready to hit the treasure beaches?? I was going to take a ride down for this one, but it is just too expensive to go in case it ends up in the wrong area. My sister lives in Port St. Lucie, so I have a place to stay. I will probably kick my butt if it goes in her area. I guess I just got to move down there. Please keep us posted as to finds if anyone here is detecting down there. And good luck.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
JohninCT

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Pulsepower Aquastar ll, Minelab CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Nautilus DMC2Ba. Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
I doubt they are closed to detecting or just walking on them, probably pertains to swimming and surfing. That should only be for a couple days anyway.

D

Dragon

The police & national guard were blocking the bridges to the barrier islands. Allowing only residents to pass. :'(

OP
OP
JohninCT

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That is mainly from the problem with downed power lines, debris, looters, etc. It should be opened in a couple days if it isn't already. There will still probably be a curfew for a few more days after that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread