Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By willie d

Thread: 2-22 finds

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2005
    Close enough to the beach
    **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
    152 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

2-22 finds

I did my normal 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. tour of the beach.

It was overcast and windy with the occasional light shower. Nothing too bad though.

I got to put my new Seasoft Sunray scuba boots through their paces. They worked pretty well.

Finds were so-so, but it was good to get out.

Finds straight from the pouch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	398 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	379885
    44 coins= $1.70
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	396 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	379886
    missybaby28307 likes this.
    Time is nothing, timing is everything.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Sep 2007
    Middle Tennessee
    -------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite Tesoro Bandido UMax White's Blue Grey
    4 times

Re: 3-22 finds

Hey Willie D.

You know you are the guy who is going to just keep pluggin along there and one day you are going to hit it big. Hardly ever see you complain and you just keep on keepin on. That will make it happen for you I am sure.

DaChief
    An undisciplined hunter with a highly capable machine will miss many more targets than a disciplined hunter with a limited machine.

us
    Jul 2005
    **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
    152 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by DaChief
    Hey Willie D.

You know you are the guy who is going to just keep pluggin along there and one day you are going to hit it big. Hardly ever see you complain and you just keep on keepin on. That will make it happen for you I am sure.

DaChief
    Thanks DaChief, I appreciate the praise.

I don't see the sense in complaining. You're not gonna get the gold that way. There's not much going on at the beach right now, so the finds reflect this. You add to this all the competition out there. I'm just happy to get a piece of the pie.

Take care and HH

us
    Jul 2005
    152 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Crap NJ
    Now that's the machine I want the one you have! It finds stuff on the beach a month in advance ??
    LOL ! steve
    Ooops LOL

Thanks for pointing that out.

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willieName:  goodjob.gif
Views: 308
Size:  3.5 KB I was looking at the same boots willie. I was worried that the low cut style might not keep the sand out as well as my Deep Sea jammies, especially in the rougher east coast surf. I do need some arch support though especially on a longer hunt. How did they do with keeping the sand out?
    GL& HH
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7440 times

Willie, it wasn't that long ago you found the ring in your avitar, if I remember correctly that was a great find so your not doing too bad in the off season.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Feb 2005
    Spring Hill, Florida
    94 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Willie you are doing well for right now. Like you said the competition is high and the depositers are few. But soon..... just hang in there.
    Garrett GTI 1500, CZ-20, White's Dual PI, Bounty Hunter QD II, Ace 250, Determination & persistence!

us
    Jul 2005
    152 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by TreasurdiggrNY
    Nice hunt willie
    I was looking at the same boots willie. I was worried that the low cut style might not keep the sand out as well as my Deep Sea jammies, especially in the rougher east coast surf. I do need some arch support though especially on a longer hunt. How did they do with keeping the sand out?
    GL& HH
    Thanks Glenn.

If I remember correctly, there was a tiny amount of sand in one of the boots. The surf was between 2-5 ft and I had gotten too close to the waves.

us
    Jul 2005
    152 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Willie, it wasn't that long ago you found the ring in your avitar, if I remember correctly that was a great find so your not doing too bad in the off season.
    Thanks Treasure_Hunter.
    Yeah, my wife took possession of that little beauty as soon as she tried it on. She frequently asks me when I'm going to find her another one

us
    Jul 2005
    152 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by mumszie
    Willie you are doing well for right now. Like you said the competition is high and the depositers are few. But soon..... just hang in there.
    Thanks Mumszie.

Things are slowly improving and I am patiently waiting.

TreasurdiggrNY

Re: 2-22 finds

Thanks willie

Aug 2006
    WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
    MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
    2 times

Re: 2-22 finds

sure wish i were still there. any day at the beach is a winner

compared to frozen crap here.

im sure u and that WOT are finding whats there
    SPINNER VALUE KEY: RED is METAL DETECT.LT  BLUE is AUCTION. DARK BLUE is GOLD MINING.GREEN is THRIFT STORE.YELLOW is GEM GRUBBIN.PINK is COIN ROLL HUNT.BROWN is BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER HUNT.ORANGE JUNK PICK AND OR METAL SCRAPPING

Sponsors