I Finally Bought the Excel 1000!

Florida Sand Digger

Jun 16, 2009
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Yes that is the average price for an Excal 1000. The same as I just paid for mine ast week, and I just got the machine. You got some bonus.

HH
Digger

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Yes, I bought mine for that price as well without the scoop. Have used it a couple years now and love it. Have fun :icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-Splenda said:
For $800 Used once
scoop and evreything included!!!
Did i buy it a good price?
Thanks-

Depends, are you talking about the Excal II or original Excal 1000? If an Excal II you got a good price. If not, I bought my last Excal 1000 for $475 and it arrived working perfectly. (It is the one I spliced the WOT coil on.) You can find the original Excal now going for $500-$650 if you search for them. 3 years ago the average used price for Excal 1000 was $800+/-....

Dees it have the red, blue or yellow headset, yellow was the newest of the original Excals.(though headset can be changed out by Minelab to the newer yellow ones).

Does it have a black sword on the side? The oldest of the Excals.

Just curious, what is the make and size of the scoop?

Good luck and hope you find lots of gold with your Excal.......Your going to find out why so many of us Excal owners love it. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread