With all the snow up here....(video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
....I just had to pull out this old video of some warm weather water hunting in the Gulf of Mexico at Lido Beach in Sarasota....this was done several years ago and ran as a TV news story.....atleast I can dream....I'll be there in May I can't wait !

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video. It brought back memories of warm sun and water. Loved to hear those sounds again too. :notworthy:

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool vid, can't wait for warmer water... what kind of scoop is that your using? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
FSS said:
Holy cow I believe that is me at the end of that video. Not to warm right now surfdigger...

That was you as a much younger man....wasn't it?? :tongue3: :laughing7:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang I miss those sounds!!! Sure beats the sounds of a snow shovel on my driveway!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread