plat/14k

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
There was a big storm up here in Boston, so I decided to go out to the beach. Well, I found an area on the beach where there were alot of coins and the sand had been eaten away. I worked this area for about two hours and this plat, 14k ring popped up....I never found platinum, so I am happy. The band is all 14k and I believe that the stones are set in platinum. The diamonds tested real. There are 14 of them. It may be a half karat or so......hard to tell..

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
spritch said:
Very neat!!!! That'll put a smile on your face for sure!

Well, especially since I have not found any gold for about 3 months...It is a good way to start of the new year...

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! Makes me want to be near the beaches. Monty

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice close up would be great !!!

WTG

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

T

TreasurdiggrNY

That's a beauty, congrats on the killer ring. goodjob.gif They were predicting high winds for us here in NY but it never materialized :dontknow: glad you got some sand moved around :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• goodjob.gif
    goodjob.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 294
OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
TreasurdiggrNY said:
That's a beauty, congrats on the killer ring.
They were predicting high winds for us here in NY but it never materialized :dontknow: glad you got some sand moved around :icon_thumright:

Well, we are still getting hit up here...The storm really move some sand yesterday....So hope to hit the beaches as soon as possible..There will be another storm coming in Mid-Week! There are many guys out there, and they have the best equipment..The pro's come out after the storms. I was just lucky. I followed the coin lines and depressions, and I came out alright

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread