treasure hunting meet and greet in florida..?

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
So i was rolling around last night trying to get to sleep.... ( no not because of that!) and I thought hey! wouldnt it be fun to meet some fellow hunters when Me and the Mr. go to florida at the end of the month? So I decided to post. we will be in the orlando area from feb 28th thru march 8th. we are bringing out detectors and this will be the first time we have beach detected. we live in central NY so this is going to be a huge treat! If anyone else is interested in maybe doing a group hunt on a specific date time and place please post here or PM me! BTW we arent going to stay in just orlando we are looking to hunt vero ft pierce ect and welcome a drive. we are actually visiting to research re-locating so meeting with some local villagers would be a bonus! ;D

Upvote 0
T

tallpaul

dont forget to do cocao beach, thats where i had my awsome find, and the keys is my next also known as bone island there is a place in the keys that has never been hunted cant say anymore but happy hunting,

suwannee pirate

Feb 12, 2006
Lake City FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur,garrett,micropulse
If you get a chance try Clearwater Beach ,I lived there in the early 80ds and hit it every evening and always found hamburg money and some kind of jewery to take home to the wife. Try to hit it a low tide during the busy tourist season .On the left side of the pier as you face the ocean 80 yards out at high tide ,25 yards from the pier an English fellow lost a 20 dollar gold coin on a chain in 1979. He came up to me in a panic ,his son had the matching one around his neck. when they came out of the water the father had lost his diving for sand dollars.Need an underwater unit for that one , 5 to 6 feet deep and you know it went straight through the sand to the hardpack. Good Luck on your trip!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread