My day at Daytona Beach (Spring Break). video & photos.

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
My day at Daytona Beach (Spring Break). video & photos'.

Hello Everyone, I had a fun time last monday at daytona beach. I spent 3 hours walking barefoot on the sand till my feet hurt!! I had only my Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with me. Next month I'm going to have my Excal and plan to hit Miami. Here is 2 video and 3 photos' of my day/finds. I threw away the other trash items like beer cans, pull tabs, and more bottle caps. I found 2 plastic sand mold toys and gave them to a little girl.

Take care, and Good Luck on your hunting. ;D skt

Attachments

• daytonasandedin.jpg
    daytonasandedin.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 836
  • daytonafinds1.jpg
    daytonafinds1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 843
  • daytonafinds2.jpg
    daytonafinds2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 837
Upvote 0

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Re: My day at Daytona Beach (Spring Break). video & photos'.

WTG! Nice videos. You did better than I did over at Daytona but then I've never been there at Spring Break time. Just a suggestion...... get yourself a pair of dive boots or at least some beach shoes. Don't walk barefooted!

OP
OP
FloridaTreasureFinder

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used

mumszie said:
WTG! Nice videos. You did better than I did over at Daytona but then I've never been there at Spring Break time. Just a suggestion...... get yourself a pair of dive boots or at least some beach shoes. Don't walk barefooted!

Hi Mumszie, you are right. I was thinking that it would be nice to have my feet in the sand. But after awhile, I realized I need to wear shoes. I do have some nice water shoes that I'll wear from now on. I need to bring them with me on the road, to put with my metal detector and other gear. Sometimes I come across some places on the road to go md'ing and will need those water shoes too.

I can't wait till next month to get my excal. I was also thinking that while I was at Daytona, the water was pretty cold, but a nice wetsuit, or john suit, or however you want to call it, would of been good to wear in the water, and only with my excal. I used to surf back when I lived in Calif, so I am familiar with all the different types of wetsuits. I may just do that and invest in a wetsuit to wear during the colder water (not too cold) and some lakes/rivers that I come across in my travels. In Calif, we used to go to King's Canyon and Yosemite a lot during the summer. And the rivers where pretty cold water. That didn't stop us kids from swimming though. Even though it's summer, some water is still pretty cold in some places.

Anyway, good luck on your hunting and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Skt

jangles

Feb 11, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
MX5 plus many others in the past

Thoughourly (spell) enjoyed the videos as I sit here in snowbound Colorado having my morning coffee
Thank you! :coffee2:

OP
OP
FloridaTreasureFinder

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used

jangles said:
Thoughourly (spell) enjoyed the videos as I sit here in snowbound Colorado having my morning coffee
Thank you! :coffee2:

You are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I am trying to have videos every month. I get home once a month for 4 days and I make the most of it.

Let me try my hand at.... thoroughly (lol, I think I got it!! lol.)

Bummer you still have snow in Colorado. I remember many places still snowing in April. uuggh. Snow gets old and tiring really fast. We don't need that much snow!! lol..

skt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread