Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My age is already posted Deepdiger60 :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the kids that would lie or worse us old guys that lie all the time. A newbie that takes up the hobby after he retires will make simple questions where we would think he could be a couple cards shy of a full deck. It can't be helped.

Clyp

Jul 1, 2006
South Central Orlando
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you speaking to someone specific. Some people will post when it the topic warrants.

:coffee2:

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Hmm!! Nope not polite to ask a lady her age. LOL Besides I'm 29 and holding on for dear life.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never had a problem with sharing my age (27) :wink: Especially since I've gotten older since I first joined T-Net... I used to be the youngest person I could find on this site, back in the day. lol

Unfortunately, I think there have been some adults here that have shown themselves to be no better than some of the younger kids over the years... :dontknow:

On the other side of the token... there have been some younger members who have shown extreme intelligence and maturity on the site as well.

Bran <><

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"On the other side of the token... there have been some younger members who have shown extreme intelligence and maturity on the site as well."

thanks bran :icon_thumright: oh wait, you were refering to me......right?? :tongue3:
i would not mind displaying my age(46).

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha... you guys just make me smile. ;D

No, you all are good guys. I wasn't referring to any of you. I have a few people in mind, but they'll remain nameless... because, well, it doesn't really matter to me. I try to be as transparent with you all as I can... so I'm not "hiding" behind a profile or fake identity. Hopefully, I'm the same in person as I am when I'm chattin' it up with everyone on here.... :wink:

MT Pockets said:
some people are... Well..... Sensitive.. :help: :icon_scratch:

You ain't kiddin!!! :laughing7:

Bran <><

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Oops! My son said I'm not allowed to be 29 anymore because it would make him 1 year older than me. Oh Shoot! Guess I better be around ???? Red hat age I think. 49.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i get my Sov. Gt from 4-H by the way a really good guy to deal with :icon_thumleft: in about a month after its payed off!! and all the goodies that go with it you,ll goin to wish this old buzzard wasnt around :laughing7: i know its in my avatar that cause i cant wait to get it :thumbsup: ----Deepdiger60 praying for many coastal storms ::)
This is a link i found so far it seems the best for beginners like me with the Sov. GT ? i have a full year now under my belt with the DFX i have that down pat it took long enough, I would love a scoop like the one pictured i dont remember who made it, and i dont think i would put those meters on the GT if i as on the beach just fields and dry land . I ordered a hip mount bag for the beach and 2 coils a S-12 and a WOT 15 .
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=12547

Attachments

• huge scoop.jpg
    huge scoop.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 436
  • S-1_PROBE_ELITE.jpg
    S-1_PROBE_ELITE.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 436
  • huge scoop.jpg
    huge scoop.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 429
  • S-1_PROBE_ELITE.jpg
    S-1_PROBE_ELITE.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 425

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seeker41 said:
"On the other side of the token... there have been some younger members who have shown extreme intelligence and maturity on the site as well."

thanks bran :icon_thumright: oh wait, you were refering to me......right?? :tongue3:
i would not mind displaying my age(46).
oops....i hope you guys realize i was implying that bran was refering to me when talking about someone being young and having extreme intelligence? ::)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clyp said:
Are you speaking to someone specific. Some people will post when it the topic warrants.

:coffee2:

On my goodness is that Clyp I see posting.........

My age is on my profile (61), I see a lot of people do not put their ages on their profiles for some reason..........

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think my age is on mine If not 45!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread