Good day!

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
The diamond is a re-post. Someone asked for some closeups..so hopefully they come out OK...It is 14k set in platinum. I got that one 2 weeks ago after the big storm. Well, last week we got hammered by another big storm. There was much sand movement, and many targets...The Ruby is 14k, my wife likes that one. I like the pirate ring. I is probably brass, but it is really neat. We are all Pirates, so finding a pirate's ring with sculls and a cross, Is the best...

Attachments

• IMGA0765.JPG
    IMGA0765.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 510
  • IMGA0764.JPG
    IMGA0764.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 500
  • IMGA0772.JPG
    IMGA0772.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 507
  • IMGA0773.JPG
    IMGA0773.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Another fun day at the beach. Sure beats being snowed in like us here in Oklahoma this weekend. Congrats on some nice rings.

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
mumszie said:
The pictures are not very clear but enough so that you can see you had some great finds! Congrats!
Mumszie, I am going to practice posting pictures on the practice site...next time I hope I get it right

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great rings!!!!! that skull ring is cool!!!! I was wondering what kind of camera you are using those pics look grainy!!!!! or did you blow them up??????

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Chug said:
Great rings!!!!! that skull ring is cool!!!! I was wondering what kind of camera you are using those pics look grainy!!!!! or did you blow them up??????
I blew them up, I need to work on my picture skills..That is to bad because I like showing my stuff off..I think that I will use my wife's camera in the future...

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do the pics look like not blownup, i would like to see the skull ring in its original pic!!!! Its very interesting!!!!

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Chug said:
Hope this works...I am not sure about the metal on the skull ring..it is not gold or silver...

Attachments

• IMGA0779.JPG
    IMGA0779.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 312
  • IMGA0777.JPG
    IMGA0777.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMGA0780.JPG
    IMGA0780.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 292
  • IMGA0781.JPG
    IMGA0781.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 288
  • IMGA0784.JPG
    IMGA0784.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMGA0788.JPG
    IMGA0788.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 276
OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
My bad picture issues are over...Sorry...hope you can appreciate the rings now...Maybe someone can help me on the skull ring...old? or may be bikes' ring? It came in after a storm.

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Looks like a cameraphone took those pics...those things are bad at pictures most of the time. You can adjust the resolution higher, close ups are harder.
I like the pirate ring. :icon_thumleft:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the rings are cool!! the pics are bad!! explain what type of camera you are using and how you are posting them and we will try and help.
chuck.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The pic are a little better Even my wife says the Skull ring is Distinctive with the cross!!!! We have not seen one with a cross before! the Gold ring Is beautiful Now Red wants One!!!!! LOL Red is my wife!!!!

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Chug said:
The pic are a little better Even my wife says the Skull ring is Distinctive with the cross!!!! We have not seen one with a cross before! the Gold ring Is beautiful Now Red wants One!!!!! LOL Red is my wife!!!!
Do you think that the cross ring is old or a biker's ring or something....Could it be a burial ring?

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I am using a high quality camera, I know what I am doing wrong...The first set of pictures I enlarged them to much. The second I feel are much better, but I zoomed in too much, and I lost some quality. The ruby picture I feel came out great...I'll get it right.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking biker ring :icon_thumleft: its properly saltin black silver those other rings are the max good hunt the last 4 days the east coast tides have be way !!! out very odd heres a pic of a biker ring i found last year in wet sand its 18k gold and silver .925 40 grams

Attachments

• 18k gold and .925 black silver.jpg
    18k gold and .925 black silver.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 188

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, now I have a better idea of whats going on most camera's have both optical and digital zooms while zooming in the optical works first then the digital as the digital zoom moves in the pics starts to turn grainy, I used to work a Circuit city selling cameras was always had fun. look at your manual to find out how to use the zoom function or to disable digital zoom function/ Also look to see if you have the macro capability look for the little flower symbol. Hope this helps HH Chug

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Chug said:
OK, now I have a better idea of whats going on most camera's have both optical and digital zooms while zooming in the optical works first then the digital as the digital zoom moves in the pics starts to turn grainy, I used to work a Circuit city selling cameras was always had fun. look at your manual to find out how to use the zoom function or to disable digital zoom function/ Also look to see if you have the macro capability look for the little flower symbol. Hope this helps HH Chug
Thanks Chug. I appreciate all the help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread