Will be at Embassy Suites in Myrtle Beach... help please...

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Was down a couple weeks back with all the sand they pumped on the beaches it is not good.
Had trouble even finding a couple coins. Until we get a storm to move some sand out it looks
pretty bleak for that area. Hope you have some luck.

Jason

OP
OP
dadoftwogirls

dadoftwogirls

Mar 15, 2010
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Fischer F70
Jason,

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if a couple of weeks means literally "two" or possibly more. With all these storms that have been blowing up the coasts this winter, hopefully there has been some movement over the last 20-30 days. I am not always against sand being pumped onto beaches. Means sand out where I'd never see it has been layed out on "dry" land for me. I am in Florida. On our beach the Army Corp of Engineers pumped a bunch of sand for re-nourishment, and a guy finds a doubloon. I guess it can happen. Maybe I be finding some pirate treasure in the sands of Myrtle Beach? Or not. I guess I can try the high lines where the put out the chairs and such and around some of the more visited areas that I can determine like the nearby pier. Here's hoping!

Best!

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
I don't know where the Embassy Suites are in Myrtle Beach, e mail me a [email protected] and maybe I can help you on detecting Myrtle Beach.

cage228

Jan 3, 2009
Plz update when ya can. May be just south of there Garden City soon if all goes well. Many thx in advance.

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
So yesterday I called Myrtle Beach Dept of public works.
Just recently there has been 2 feet of sand applied to the beaches.
He said "the whole grand strand"

Parks are restricted so Myrtle beach is out as far as detecting goes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread