best ring count for a recent two weeks of looting !!

terry g

May 9, 2009
In the Mediterranean on a yacht.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
2 x Excalibur ll, Excal 1000,
I have regularly hunted this beach for the past year and only found the odd ring on the dry/wet sand with my trusty old sovereign.
There has been quite a lot of sand movement in the last month due to heavy rains which have, changed the course of the river that flows into the sea nearby.
So I decided to hunt in the water. As my BHID 300 was in the USA for repairs I was using a PI pro.There were targets everywhere.
Whites sent me a dual field as a relacement for my BHID which I will take out for test run to see if anything was left by the PI PRO.

Attachments

• SDC10102.JPG
    SDC10102.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well dang that is a haul ! :icon_thumleft: hope you get more Whites CS is gotta be the best . Good Hunt Dd60

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice set of rings and a lot of digging too I'll bet. :laughing7: Sometimes the use of a different detector is all that is needed.

stilldiggin65

Nov 21, 2009
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Haul!!! Thanks for the pics. I can't wait to get my first ring !!

OP
OP
T

terry g

May 9, 2009
In the Mediterranean on a yacht.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
2 x Excalibur ll, Excal 1000,
Thanks for the replies, you are right Sandman on having to dig a lot of junk but this was the only water proof detector I had .
Most of the targets were fairly shallow so any detector would have worked. I only use my sovereign up to about knee deep.
I am busy with water proofing my sovereign, then I will not have to dig those pesky hair pins. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions