Finds At Galveston, Texas 4/17/10

B

Big1011Guy

Claudia and I headed to Galveston,TX early this mornin' (5:30am) for a couple hours. We like to get there - do our huntin' and get out before the people start showin' up with the "What Ja Doin' ? - What Ja Find ? I just noticed that I am getting Cranky in my Old Age, Oh Well - At least I'm gettin' old. We found our usual treasures (or junk, depends on how you look at things). Great exercise and glad to get the H**L out of the house. We are going to try and hit Galveston at least once a week, either Saturday or Sunday Early Mornings, so if there is anyone out there that wants to join us, "Come On Down". I have attached pictures of our finds, Enjoy and try not to hurt yourself laughing.
Guy

Attachments

• Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 001.JPG
    Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 001.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 403
  • Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 002.JPG
    Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 002.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 410
  • Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 001.JPG
    Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 001.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 401
  • Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 002.JPG
    Finds Galveston, Texas 4-17-10 002.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

ringman said:
Always enjoy every opportunity to get out and do this hobby that we all love. Regardless of the finds. :icon_thumleft:

This is from a guy (ringman) that has the awful opportunity to search the beaches of Hawaii. LOL I am Jealous Big Time !!!!
Guy

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
Big1011Guy said:
ringman said:
Always enjoy every opportunity to get out and do this hobby that we all love. Regardless of the finds. :icon_thumleft:

This is from a guy (ringman) that has the awful opportunity to search the beaches of Hawaii. LOL I am Jealous Big Time !!!!
Guy

...It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. ;D

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to say i have found most of those items at one time or the other but never a syringe, several pipes though!!!!

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

SYKO said:
Are you hitting the same beach each time you go out or a different stretch?

We go to Stewart Beach, but search different sections of the beach . We are thinkin' about going across the ferry to Bolivar Island real soon. We were over there about a year ago, but it was still in pretty bad shape from Hurricane Ike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread