Help Please

beachhunter90

Apr 11, 2009
1715 Fleet Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter and Ace 350
Hello all

I have lived on the Treasure coast most of my life. 1 year a ago bought garrett sea Hunter mark 2
Love the machine very durable and never let me down, I have watched and read all the post . Sandman,
Gulfhunter oldbeachnut surfdigger. are all some real pros in my book, Thank you again. I also Just
ordered Pulsepower. I go to the beach 2 hours before low tide check from high tide to low W pattern
setting on sea hunter std 0 threshold 2.5 , IT is on strait shaft and I have a RTG water scoop. I also
sweep 1in of ground sweep speed 1 foot per second, I have worked and dug every Piece of trash there
is from sabastian Inlet to fort pierce inlet all wreak site and local beaches . Now I go to the beaches 5 times
week I can see them change everyday Of the month with moon phases and tides Now I no the wreak sites
Will no produce till Winter with NE winds With Large Surf . But I want to find rings at The local swim beaches
with summer hear So far I have found a Bulova Watch ,5 silver Rings, 2 gold , Now I no the beaches were
refurbished and are Now being done again Turtle trail north to Sabastian Leaves me beaches to Fort Pierce
Finds are Far and few between . So were is all the gold Is it because we have step slopes hear , Strong South currents
and the Down economy. Maybee Im Doing it All Wrong . O goldenold GREAT STUFF

Upvote 0
D

digum smacks

you answered your own question "where is all the gold"? its about 6feet under that sand they brought in.also bad economy but most importantly the water is cccccccccccold no one in the water to lose rings

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snooksion2 said:
you answered your own question "where is all the gold"? its about 6feet under that sand they brought in.also bad economy but most importantly the water is cccccccccccold no one in the water to lose rings

Most of the rings that were lost before are covered with lots of sand, but the Sea Hunter can get them if they are within range. With cold water as Snooksion said the recent finds are few. Until the crowds return your just going to have to enjoy the sounds of the waves and sea birds, but keep getting out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread