Its been awhile

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I last posted. My computer is doing some stupid things and I finally got the money to have it looked at and there is no problem! It works great at the shop but here at home.... most of the time I have a hard time getting on the internet but I can get my email easy. Go figure!

Anyway I decided to give it a try again and see what happens.

EmeraldEyes and I went out very early this morning. I was hoping to have a really good morning and although I did NOT find any gold or silver I didn't come home empty handed. I was in the water for about 2 hours before I finally got discusted by the lack of targets and went up on the dry sand. In the water I had only 3 hits. 2 large fish hooks and 1 hair pin.

Up on the dry sand you could see the drag marks of other hunters so since we were there very early - before it was even light out - I figure they were out there last night hunting because the marks were very clear and had not smoothed over much.

In the dry sand I was doing pretty good with clad and the normal junk but still nothing really spectacular. I did however, get a loud hit that almost blew my ear off and it was a knife. My total for today was 1 real nice towel, 1 cheap earring, 1 knife and a lot of garbage. I figure I did pretty good since there were many other hunters out there this morning too.

EmeraldEyes was only able to find $1.47 in clad and garbage. No "good" stuff for us today.

Finds042310.jpg

Earring0423101.jpg

Knife0423103.jpg

Oh well.... tomorrow will be here soon. :wink:

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's been awhile

Good to have you back Mumszie. These computers are a strange thing and every once in awhile you have to have an exorcism on them. :hello:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,

Hey Mums, you may not believe this...but people buy those beer caps. Really, just look it up on Ebay. I don't know what they do with them. They have to be the unrusted, twisted off ones. Go figure... Now I gotta save caps... :laughing9:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

finderzzs said:
Hey Mums, you may not believe this...but people buy those beer caps. Really, just look it up on Ebay. I don't know what they do with them. They have to be the unrusted, twisted off ones. Go figure... Now I gotta save caps... :laughing9:

I actually save them for my club. They give them to a couple of charities. It doesn't take long to get a gallon baggie full of them!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Nice!! Like the Blade.......Good to see your out......Pm me if you have any problems with the Pc, {if you can get on line} Had several years of Tech experience.....more then happy to help anyone.........Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread