OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I'll be going to the Parks for the next month or so, I'll be back on the beach and in the water in June, unless we have a big storm come up North. I will be posting on the general find page. See you in awhile. Hopefully,, I can get a big Gold ring in the Parks. See you on the Banner page :laughing9: :laughing9:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find. It pays to stick with it. :hello:

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great work brother!

Love that bracelet! Great to stick with it and have the patience! It always pays off in the end.

CB

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
CRACKBADGER said:
Great work brother!

Love that bracelet! Great to stick with it and have the patience! It always pays off in the end.

Crack-b, The King has returned :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:I bet you can not wait till August in Korea :tongue3:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good find :icon_thumleft: theres more like you iam waiting for the next big storm up here Good hunt Dd60

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the bracelet!!! I have never found one using a detector!!!

Just want to offer a little help on your picture's, they look very grainy. are you using a digital camera to take them or are you making the picture larger using your computer??

If you are using a digital camera, remember that most cameras have some optical zoom up to 3 or 4 then the camera takes over and uses the digital zoom ( digital zoom is what causes the to look grainy) look at your manual to find out how to turn it off!!

Hopfully this helps!!! HH Chug

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Chug said:
Congrats on the bracelet!!! I have never found one using a detector!!!

Just want to offer a little help on your picture's, they look very grainy. are you using a digital camera to take them or are you making the picture larger using your computer??

If you are using a digital camera, remember that most cameras have some optical zoom up to 3 or 4 then the camera takes over and uses the digital zoom ( digital zoom is what causes the to look grainy) look at your manual to find out how to turn it off!!

Hopfully this helps!!! HH Chug
I need a new camera, I will not be using that one anymore. It is horrible, and it takes really bad pictures, as you can see. I thought that I had the problem fixed, yet I believe that it is just the camera. So, next time I'll use another camera. Thanks for you help, Chug. Good luck...M/ding

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread