Mid handle on scoop

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
FYI,
If your looking for a mid handle for your stainless beach scoop you can buy one that is for a weedwacker. I've borrowed mine for a while now and works great.

Its only $9 but they want $8 to ship it! :-)

Weedwacker.com has 530403996 Assy-Handle Assist for their RT112C electric weedwacker

If you want to look at one first they got them at Sears.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Pro-Handle.gif
    Pro-Handle.gif
    145.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Pro-Handle.gif
    Pro-Handle.gif
    145.5 KB · Views: 379

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:

It is impossible to beat the pro-handle, with the multiple positions it can be locked at, and stainless steel hardware.......Personally it is almost worth its weight in gold to me....Like American Express, I never leave home with out it....and my harness... :icon_thumright: I use to use the backsaver, but when the pro-handle came along the back saver handle wasn't even in the same league.....

pro-handle.gif

firstbiggestmost

Oct 29, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could someone post the dimensions of the prohandle.
I want to know how long the mounting bracket is( how much space it takes up on the scoop handle), and how long is the prohandle when it is set 90 degrees to the scoop handle?(How much reach does it give). I've got a project I'm working on and this might be just the ticket. Thanks & HH.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think all the diamentions are on the website. Go there and click on the NEXT on the right side.

firstbiggestmost

Oct 29, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I think all the diamentions are on the website. Go there and click on the NEXT on the right side.

found it. Thanks.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JohnnieWalker said:
FYI,
If your looking for a mid handle for your stainless beach scoop you can buy one that is for a weedwacker. I've borrowed mine for a while now and works great.

Its only $9 but they want $8 to ship it! :-)

Weedwacker.com has 530403996 Assy-Handle Assist for their RT112C electric weedwacker

If you want to look at one first they got them at Sears.
If ya place it under the detector correctly some weedeater handles ,make great legs to keep it out of the dirt /sand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread