COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JoeSWFla said:
Nice find Dave.But I have to ask why Cotton's trade might
have cost him that ring?Didn't he get a 12x15 SEF?I was
looking at that one too.HH Joe
Joe it turned out to be just a screw worked loose on my water proof connector. (I hope) So i just hard wired the damn thing an trashed the connectors .I will give it the real work out to night :laughing7:

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Wow! That is a beauty!!! Please update us when you have it appraised.

Jim

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Really nice ring. However, I am guessing it is not an emerald. Emeralds are usually cut with an "Emerald cut", rectangular in shape and emeralds are usually darker green although I am aware that natural emeralds can vary in color from clear, to yellow to dark green, depending on how much chromium they have in them. (I found a yellow emerald once while mining in NC. so I did some research.) There are other green gemstones, not sure what it is. Maybe it is a very rare Green Diamond. Wouldn't that be nice? regardless of what stone it is, it is very, very nice. HH, Ralph

Gobyman

Jul 21, 2009
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Yep, Finally got to meet the "crew". I saw the ring right after he found it (didn't take long either). Snooksion2 is a hard core MD'er. I was out all day at the same beach, but did'nt attempt to get into the water too deep because of the rough waves, but snook gets there and 20 minutes later finds this nice ring WTG Dave :notworthy:. Hope to catch up with you guys again (now that you know who I am) You got my vote for banner :icon_thumleft:

PS. Hey Dave you gotten me thinken about trying out that new coil on my excal, now that I've seen it first hand and what it can do. :headbang:

Gobyman

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Nice Big Honker! Congrads!

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
Beautiful Ring! Keep them coming! I just got to Lido last night for a weeks stay with the girlfriend. You guys have it made living here. I'm bringing the detector next time I come back. We're headed to Siesta Key beach today and we're not wearing any good jewelry!

Glenn

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WOW!! Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I did some research on emeralds when I found my avatar ring and was surprised that they are worth MORE diamonds on a per carat basis.

Here's hoping you get a pleasant surprise! Please let us know.

HH Joe

PS: Oh yeah .. BANNER!

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost looks gold plated..hope I'm wrong for your sake. the stone is gorgeous ..Hope it all turns out good ..Be sure and let us all know.

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread