Im here

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I'm here

I am having a lot of computer woes at the moment. I can email (most of the time) but have one heck of a time getting up on the internet. I am going to try to post this and maybe it will work and maybe not. I have a tech coming out later this afternoon and hopefully I will get this problem fixed.

The mojo is finally starting to kick in for me. I found 2 rings yesterday, 1 mood ring and 1 gold-looking ring. No markings on the gold one and it is very light weight - only 2 gm.

Ring0504101.jpg

Ring0504102.jpg

This morning in the first five minutes I found what I thought was a junk ring but when I got home and started cleaning it up it turned out to be 925 silver. OK That's better!

Ring0505102.jpg

Ten minutes later I got another nice hit and this one really looked pretty. I was feeling good! The mojo was getting stronger. It was gold with a small sapphire stone (I thought) I couldn't read what it said inside of this one but when I got home and looked with the magnifying glass I could see...... AVON. Ah well it's pretty.

Ring0505103.jpg

Last but not least - well maybe least..... I got another nice hit just before I left and this one turned out to be all bent but it was just a kids toy ring. Well a ring is a ring and I was happy anyway.

Ring0505101.jpg

I do lurk when I can get online so keep the good finds coming! :wink:

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm here

Munzie, nice haul for sure... glad to hear from ya too..

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: I'm here...... and you got your Mojo working....

NIce Finds Mumsie, I like them! The last one looks Old, with the red stone....very nice......joe

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Hi Mumszie! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Nice Bunch 'o Rings! ... Gold would be great too. That gold colored one sure looks good but light huh?

I got a couple of my last Gold rings unmarked but they do have a heft to them and I am sure they're Gold. I use the "drop onto palm" test. The weight difference is really noticeable with gold.

One of the next few will definitely be Gold.

HH Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Mumszie those computer gremlins are hard to get rid of on your own. Nice bunch of rings there. :notworthy: I found some of my "stop your heart" rings were Avon's too.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cntrydncr1 said:
at least you are finding rings!!
I concur.

I have been finding very little in the jewelry department, be it junk or otherwise. WTG

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Receiving you loud and clear Welcome back!!! and HH chug

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HEY MUMZ!

Great finds! All nice rings, You sure that first one isnt silver? Looks silver to me. I think your still hunting my park there, thats what it looks like! You know what park Im talking about! Lots of good stuff there.

Crackbadger!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I feel your pain! Been there! Done that! I'm here also, somewhere?. I'm lurking too. It's been awhile getting wet. I'll sneak up on ya one day. Nice HAUL there forsure! :icon_thumleft:

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sometimes electronics and life just gets in the way. Been lurking myself and not much hunting. I think I need to redo my priorities.

Gypsy Huntress

Gulf Hunter

Jan 12, 2007
Galveston Co., Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 800s

"Ten minutes later I got another nice hit and this one really looked pretty. I was feeling good! The mojo was getting stronger. It was gold with a small sapphire stone (I thought) I couldn't read what it said inside of this one but when I got home and looked with the magnifying glass I could see...... AVON. Ah well it's pretty."

Hey Mumzie, don't discount AVON as an all junk company, you could have gold there.....Here is an example of what I mean, Gulf Huntress is an AVON lady and they DO got some gold.

Attachments

• B\'s sz7 & sz9 found.JPG
    B\'s sz7 & sz9 found.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 202

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread