Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys are killin me here , everywhere I look rings are popping up left an right , they have had the local damn open for the last few months so the water is very very high moving fast an as about as clear as chocolate syrup .......I'm DYING HERE , I wanna be in the water so bad it ain't funny .lol this bites . I never thought I would be going threw water hunting withdrawls but man I'll tell ya between not being able to buy my water machine an now the high water , this waiting is enough to drive a fella crazy OK scratch that how about just a lil more unstable lol .

Thanks for listening to my rant .HH Tank

Upvote 0

SouthArk

Mar 23, 2005
South-Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Detector Pro Pirate, Troy Shadow X-5, Fisher F75
Tank, I feel your pain! My partner and I have been wanting to get back to our swimmin' holes in the river nearby. But, heavy rains hit a week and a half ago, and has had the water level way too high! It's dropped about 10 or 11 feet in the last 3 days, so we're hoping by this weekend...... with no more rain...... we'll be able to wet our feet and find some stuff.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try this on for size after a 9 inch rain fall for a week now the temps dropped 40 degree,s the last 3 days plus endless winds up to 40 mph so far all the ocean and bay beaches have been like ghost towns for 4 weeks the ocean temps are still cold , its mid MAY !!! it,s supposed to be warm and sunny ??? >:( so i tried the old fields out here all that rain the grasses are 3 feet high now :icon_scratch: it can only get better yea next week properly be to hot ;D Mother Nature rules . Dd60

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This season is gonna suck for me. Tourists are going to be staying away in droves because of the oil spill. I might have to hit up some fresh water swimming spots.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya Tank69. I was at the beach on Monday and the water was almost dead calm. I saw a few hunters in the water and sooooo wanted to be one of them.

I sent my Tiger Shark to Tesoro a year ago yesterday so I am definitely feeling your pain. Hopefully I can get in the water SOON.

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx guys I know it sounds a bit childish but you know how I feel .

Damn Willie are you serious :o :o :o what have they told you ? Man I'd be going ballistic .I hope you get it back soon Bro .

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
Thanx guys I know it sounds a bit childish but you know how I feel .

Damn Willie are you serious :o :o :o what have they told you ? Man I'd be going ballistic .I hope you get it back soon Bro .

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Tank. Yeah, I think that I've been pretty patient up until now. I bought a used Sovereign Gt back in Sept. that has been serving well, but it's time to get back into the water. Seeing more and more hunters in the water is making me even more eager.

I've been checking in with Tesoro periodically and they have been telling me the same as everyone else: lack of a waterproof connector.

From what I've read, we should see some movement in June. I selfishly think that I should get the first one off the line. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread