Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello everyone,

Wreckdiver1715, how is the weather up there, its raining here in Miami Beach and the wind is blowing from east to west

Best,

Chagy......

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey,

Just whent out to the balcony, the surf in really high and nice winds, its usually very calm here flat as a swimming pool.

Does anyone know how it looks in Treasure Coast??????????

Best,

Chagy.........

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Every one is probably on the beach! ;) Vero beach Surf Cam is down again. :(

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all those interested in the Treasure Coast beach and Marine Conditions today, I publish this page daily on my personal page (Wreckdiver) on this Forum just about every morning.

Happy Hunting
Wreckdiver1715

Satellite Beach Florida
Thursday, 13 April 2006

Sunrise ? 6:59 AM / Sunset ? 7:47 PM
Moonrise ? 8:00 PM / Moonset ? 6:49 AM visible 99%
Beach and offshore forecast for today, High 78F / Low 62F, Northeast winds 20 Knots.
Partly Cloudy ? light showers
Seas 6-9 feet
Intercoastal waterway ? Choppy.

Gulf Stream Hazards: Seas 8 to 9 feet today. The approximate location of the west wall of the Gulf Stream as of Wednesday April 12 at 5 am... 42 nautical miles east of Ponce Inlet. 30 nautical miles east of Port Canaveral. 24 nautical miles east of Sebastian Inlet. 16 nautical miles east of Fort Pierce inlet.

Small Craft Advisory now in effect through this evening
Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas in effect from this evening through Friday morning

Water surface temp Cocoa Beach - 72F
Water surface temp Fort Pierce ? 76F
Water temperature at Buoy 41009 ? 72F (20NM East of Cape Canaveral)

Underwater Visibility ? Poor - 50 feet

Rip Current Risk: weather and ocean conditions will produce a moderate threat for rip currents at area beaches today. In addition...gusty onshore winds will produce continued rough surf.

TIDES

Cocoa Beach
Low 2:15 AM 0.3
High 8:14 AM 3.5
Low 2:25 PM 2.0
High 8:43 PM 3.8

Sebastian Inlet Bridge
Low 2:29 AM 0.3
High 8:27 AM 2.2
Low 2:39 PM 0.0
High 8:56 PM 2.4

Fort Pierce Inlet
Low 2:52 AM 0.4
High 9:01 AM 2.0
Low 3:02 PM 0.0
High 9:30 PM 2.1

Jupiter Inlet Bridge
Low 3:58 AM 0.3
High 10:20 AM 2.1
Low 4:08 PM 0.0
High 10:49 PM 2.2

Live WebCam
Cape Canaveral http://www.twopalms.com/
Sebastian Inlet http://www.surfline.com/surfline/livecams/report.cfm?alias=sebastianinletcam
Jupiter Inlet http://evsjupiter.netfirms.com/main.htm

Fishing Report
http://www.cruisebrevard.com/fishreports/reports.cfm?ID=1296&Captain=18

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I drove up to Ft. Pierce/Vero Treasure Beach yesterday. There is tons of windblown sand on the south beaches. The dunes are naturally building up very nicely. The new wood walkways to the beach are already buried at the ends. Truthfully, ever since the big hurricanes, it is looking worse and worse to me as far as MDing. Months after the big storms looked better than it does now. Nature is amazing. I don't believe sand was ever put on those south beaches. Vero beach builds sand naturally. At low tide I could see reef rocks sticking up in the surf at Rio Mar. But nothing, NOT ONE BEEP, at the golf course.
Across AIA I noticed some lots being cleared for construction. Here is what little I found. The turd looking piece is a nail. Could the other piece be part of a kissi penny. Does anyone recognize any of this junk?

Attachments

• MVC-004E.JPG
    MVC-004E.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 547

shortz

Greenie
Apr 2, 2006
Jupiter FL
bigcypresshunter said:
I drove up to Ft. Pierce/Vero Treasure Beach yesterday. There is tons of windblown sand on the south beaches. The dunes are naturally building up very nicely. The new wood walkways to the beach are already buried at the ends. Truthfully, ever since the big hurricanes, it is looking worse and worse to me as far as MDing. Months after the big storms looked better than it does now. Nature is amazing. I don't believe sand was ever put on those south beaches. Vero beach builds sand naturally. At low tide I could see reef rocks sticking up in the surf at Rio Mar. But nothing, NOT ONE BEEP, at the golf course.
Across AIA I noticed some lots being cleared for construction. Here is what little I found. The turd looking piece is a nail. Could the other piece be part of a kissi penny. Does anyone recognize any of this junk?
The thing on the bottom right looks like a green repair tool.Its for fixing the green when your golf ball lands and leaves a mark.

shortz

Greenie
Apr 2, 2006
Jupiter FL
Anytime hunter. you said u were looking on a old golf course right.if so that could be it .I just moved to the Jupiter area.from delray bch.im sure your familliar with the areas.have u ever looked around the Jupiter area.there is a old battlefeild out here in the farms.but everything is posted no tresspassing.they are building a new country club right on the border of riverbend park.thats where the battle took place.any ideas on getting on to this land.should I ask someone or just walk on, your thoughts.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
shortz, Yes that could be it. There are many golf courses in the area. I do not know the Jupiter area. What battltfield is that? Sounds interesting.

shortz

Greenie
Apr 2, 2006
Jupiter FL
bigcypresshunter said:
shortz, Yes that could be it. There are many golf courses in the area. I do not know the Jupiter area. What battltfield is that? Sounds interesting.
Just type in Battle at riverbend park Jupiter .like i said they are just getting ready to build a country club right on the border of the park.they have cleared land put lakes in golf course ,etc.so nows the time to ask permission or go on a stealth mission.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh you are talking about Seminole War site out west. I heard there was also a lot of Indian Mounds out that way. My brother who lives in Boynton likes to canoe the Loxahatchee River. Maybe that is the best way to explore. It is a shame if construction is tearing it up. Is hard to find anything after fill is brought in.
The State just voted to buy the Okeechobee Battle site. I posted earlier. It was the largest Indian battle ever fought.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
just got back yesterday from a 3 day trip to Trasure Coast, Wabasso and Currigans had great cuts, right in the middle of the beach, so I had the cut at the dunes and new cuts in between the shore and the dune, nice for hunting it keeps your hopes up.
here are some pics, enjoy.

Best,

Chagy.........

Attachments

• cartagena 088.jpg
    cartagena 088.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 461
  • cartagena 090.jpg
    cartagena 090.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 472
  • cartagena 088.jpg
    cartagena 088.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 462
  • cartagena 090.jpg
    cartagena 090.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 464

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Chagy, you have a few unusual pieces there. Any silver cobs?
That coral encrusted piece is old. Is it a iron pipe or gun barrel?

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Naaa, just quatres,dime,nickles,pennys and one of those nuggets,car key(no car) and a luhr, the rusted piece I dont know what is it.

Best,

Chagy.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread