My Water Hunting vacation in the Sarasota -Bradenton area of Florida.....(Video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I just returned from my annual 2 week vacation in Florida....The water conditions were a bit rough and the finds in the water were a bit scarce but I still managed to find a few gold and silver rings....and of course I had a blast....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
talk about calm waters.. that is awesome..how come we dont get days like that here..lol.. nice vacation Brian.. fun is the name of the game.

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
nice vid. heh. wish i was down in florida.

Bootybay said:
talk about calm waters.. that is awesome..how come we dont get days like that here..lol.. nice vacation Brian.. fun is the name of the game.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfdigger said:
I just returned from my annual 2 week vacation in Florida....The water conditions were a bit rough and the finds in the water were a bit scarce but I still managed to find a few gold and silver rings....and of course I had a blast....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRFhqL2uz-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRFhqL2uz-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Well done my friend.Good job.

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well Done! Loved it!

I am headed to Cape May to install a piece of equipment. I will be spending the weekend and hitting the beaches!

ziphius

Oct 17, 2007
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab E-Trac, Whites Surf PI Dual Field
Warm water, manatees, gold & silver, no work, that's what it is all about. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting! - Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread