Aruba

nuggetshooter

May 9, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All beaches in Aruba are "public". The only place you cannot metal detect are the beaches on Depalm Island. You can wander inbetween the beach chairs all day long. When are you planning to visit?

OP
OP
nuggetshooter

nuggetshooter

May 9, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are headed there the last week in June through the first two in July.

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is one of my favorite places to hunt. No hassle here. Baby Beach looked promising but was a complete bust, good snorkeling though. Hunt in front of the big hotels, much gets lost here. The bottom drops off quickly and you are over your head 10 to 15 feet out from the shoreline in some places. Best hunting is in the water. Watch out for power cables in the beach, they are not buried deep.

Good luck,

Tek

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes there are waves, but due to the constant tradewinds they are only on one side of the island, the other side is sheltered and calm. This is where the hotels are. Don't miss the volleyball areas.

Tek

igorsr

Greenie
Aug 26, 2008
Windsor ON Canada
I found the biggest gold ring of my life in Aruba. Must of been Mr Ts. Had 25 small diamonds. I also found a Tiffany diamond ring. I also found two recently lost rings for honeymooners there. Other than that not much though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread