Silver and clad

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
I know, this post should be in the metal detecting section and not here because these items were found in the dirt and not in the sand. I post it here because this is my section and I would normally be posting my water finds, but since getting "hooked" on Tuesday, I decided to stay off of the sand until my wound heals. I was forced to take out the old Tesoro Silver Umax and hit a couple of old parks. Being lazy and not wanting to dig too much, I set the discriminate at 9 and picked up just quarters and dimes. I even got two silver quarters in the process. ;D. 1943S and 1964D. I should be back at the beach in a couple of days just in time for the fresh drops from the long weekend.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0

dave5339

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II, Minelab X-Terra 305, Garrett Pro Pointer
Dang that would be a pile of quarters and dimes! Nice job.

Semper Fi

D

digum smacks

wow you did alot of digging looks like $30 in quarters.no gold huh mabie you go back and dig some gold turn up sensitivity or use a deep machine should be gold there :icon_thumright:

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Good heavens! With a pile like that I'd be doing a little more of that land hunting! WTG! I know how you feel about being IN the water though... there's nothing like it! Stay away from those hooks! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions