Some days are good...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Some days are good and some days are not so good. Today was one of my not so good days. Oh the weather was nice and the water was great but the hunting was not so nice. At the first beach I went to this morning I just was not getting any hits at all. I couldn't believe it. I hunted for a little over 2 hours and then finally got a hit... a bread tie. A BREAD TIE FOR PETE'S SAKE! Just before I got totally discusted I got another junk hit and this one turned out to be one of the biggest earrings I've seen! Why those girls think these things look good on them is beyond me! This one is 4 inches across! Sheesh!

Earring052910.jpg

Then I went to another beach and didn't fare much better. I did get two dimes very bad looking dimes but still dimes. Well just when I decided that today was not going to be one of my better days I hit a small - very small - coin spill. People started coming with their little screaming kids and I decided to pack it in for the day. Tomorrow will no doubt be much better with the holiday weekend. At least I hope so.

052910.jpg

I wish you gng's much luck out there today. May your finds be better than mine. :wink:

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well you got out today, Its raining here today and it was suppose to be nice today maybe ill be able to get out later this afternoon!!!

Just remember that while your at home posting and looking at everyones finds, all those people are swimming and getting cooled down and the gold and silver is falling off in your path for tomorrow!!!! HH chug

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
What...ya want gold every day like some of us? :laughing9: :laughing9: And what a nice stretchy bracelet, how'd that ring out...Kidding Mums. Tomorrows the Day. :thumbsup:

Gobyman

Jul 21, 2009
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Hey Mumszie, I know what you mean about having good days and bad days. Sometimes there are good months and bad months too. LOL. But I do admire your persistance. I've missed a couple of opportunies to meet you in person when I've been out ( the other MD'ers I've met at CWB always say that you just left when I see them) Sooner or later we'll bump into each other. Well keep it up and look forward to meeting you someday.

HH
Gobyman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I consider it a good day if I don't burn my tongue with my coffee first thing in the morning as that seems to set the tone for the rest of the day. It is good to just be able to have the knees get me to the water where I am happy as a clam and it only gets better if I get some noise in the earphones.

Hope everyone has a lucky day and be safe out there driving too.
Sandman

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Sandman said:
It is good to just be able to have the knees get me to the water where I am happy as a clam and it only gets better if I get some noise in the earphones.

Hope everyone has a lucky day and be safe out there driving too.
Sandman

Funny you should say that. No matter how I feel when I get up I always seem to feel much better once I'm in the water. And you are right.... it only gets better when you start hearing those wonderful beeps in the earphones!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread