Never hurts to check your finds a little closer

Gobyman

Jul 21, 2009
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Hey All,

Thought I was going to get stumped, found 87 cents in clad and some junk earrings, but after closer examination of the small earring I thought was maybe brass turns out it was stamped 10K. Also thought I found a Canadian coin, turns out to be Australian (took a long trip to get here). So guess it pays to look a little closer :icon_pirat: Also did my good deeds for the public, spent 20 minutes trying to find a ladies wedding ring (2 piece) said she would pay me if I found it, but no luck. Also spent 35 minutes trying to find a girls highschool ring, poor girl was on the verge of tears, not sure if maybe it was from her dad giving her the evil eye after losing it, alas no luck as well, so if any of you Florida MD'ers come across a female Clearwater Highschool ring (white gold with blue stone) I have a contact number for the parents. Well that's about it.

HH All,
Gobyman

Attachments

• DSC01757.JPG
    DSC01757.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC01758.JPG
    DSC01758.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC01760.JPG
    DSC01760.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 675
  • DSC01764.JPG
    DSC01764.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 676
  • DSC01770.JPG
    DSC01770.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 679
Upvote 0

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Pretty much looks like my finds for the day too. Left there-went down to mad beach to add 3 pulltabs and 4 budlight caps to the collection.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
You got that right! Congrats on your finds.

I have the same luck when someone asks me to find something for them. I never can find it. I seem to be able to find stuff but never a paticular item that someone has lost. Maybe one of the other guys on here will be able to help.

Again..... Congrats!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Hmm..i'm sure i've seen a clearwater class ring on here in the last week.Have a mooch around the site,see if you can find it."Todays finds" might have been where,check back about a week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread