They didnt get it all + karma

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
They didn't get it all + karma

I got out real early this morning expecting to have a pretty good day of hunting. After all the beaches were packed yesterday because of the holiday and I went by a couple of them yesterday and they truely were packed! I could hardly sleep last night thinking out my hunting trip to come. I got there before daylight and right off the bat I got a nice hit. I thought it was a bracelet but it was still dark so I really didn't look at it. I put it in my bag and continued on. I got several other hits but it was all garbage. Daylight came and I took another look at the bracelet I had found. It wasn't a bracelet at all, it was a watch. Pretty cool. I wasn't finding any change at all. I could tell someone had hunted there already. No change at all, very few targets. I am betting they went there yesterday afternoon late or early in the evening. I thought about it but I really can't go then. Well, you know the old saying "The early bird catches the worm". Whoever it was pretty much cleaned the place out real good but didn't quite get it all..... LOL

I found another bracelet and this time it was a bracelet. I found a couple earrings, one is junk but the other one... I'm not sure. It rang up as gold and there are 3 numbers on it. I can make out the _ 25 but just cannot make out the first number. I'm betting it is a 9 So maybe it is a silver one with a gold plating. I think it's called Vermeil but I could be wrong. Anyway it is pretty and I like it.

060110.jpg

I also found a very small trinket that says "Peace" on one side.

Charm060110.jpg

This is the bracelet I found.

Bracelet060110.jpg

This is one of the earrings I found and I think it may be vermeil.

Earring0601101.jpg

This is the watch I found that I thought at first was a bracelet. It has a "milky" white stone in the center but when you open it up you can see the watch face.

Watch0601101.jpg

Watch0601102.jpg

I finally did find three coins and the Karma? Well remember a couple weeks ago when I said I had lost my car key? The one I carry with me when I'm hunting? Well I couldn't for the life of me remember exactly where I lost it but I mentioned it to the attendant anyway just in case. I've turned in many keys to these guys in the past. This morning as I was getting ready to leave for the day he came up to me and said good morning. Did I ever find my key? I said no I never did. Well he said to give this one a try and held up my key. I tried it and sure enough it was MY key!

Talk about karma!

Keymine060110.jpg

So all in all it was a very good morning for me. They didn't get it all! :wink:

I hope your day is as good or better. Go for it!

Upvote 0

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: They didn't get it all + karma

Sorry Mumszie....But you would have hated it last night, wall to wall kids (the annoying type).

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

gold-digger said:
Sorry Mumszie....But you would have hated it last night, wall to wall kids (the annoying type).

Yeah, you're right and not to mention the adults that had too much to drink. LOL

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mumszie you did good and I am excited to get out an try walking to the beach with my bum knees. I'll take a couple pain pills and crawl if I have too get there. Once in the water I can float along with less strain on knees. Might just not turn on detector so I won't have to dig either. :laughing7:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds Mumszie :icon_thumright: cool watch. I bet there's more that they didn't get, good luck!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,

Way cool Mums... That's alot more targets than you usually get, and I'd be glad to know my key wasn't in someones pocket. Great hunting. :thumbsup:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is a unique watch. What brand is it, and does it still run? I found a nice watch in about 6" of water at a boat ramp once and it is still running after 15 years! Monty

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

Monty said:
That is a unique watch. What brand is it, and does it still run? I found a nice watch in about 6" of water at a boat ramp once and it is still running after 15 years! Monty

This is a "Christina" watch and it does NOT run. It has no hands and I am guessing that it was just used as a bracelet now. I did try to find it on the internet but couldn't. It is quartz and water resistant but since it doesn't run I guess being in the water didn't matter.

pongo

May 6, 2009
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Whites

Good goin Mums :icon_thumleft:

mommagpx

Feb 5, 2009

Great finds and your right, karma=good things happen to good people, ergo your key... I really enjoy your posts and postive attitude. Keep up the posts and happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread