Suggestions for Rock & Water shoes/boots?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Suggestions for Rock & Water shoes/boots?

Got a Old Beach buried by time, the rocks/bolders are treacherous. Looking for a combination type of water shoe/boot, one that will give me good footing on the rocks, plus do well in a sandy, muck type conditions in the water. The dry rocks are not to bad, it is the rocks that are wet, and submerged. Not a lot of current, and the water is mostly calm compared to the ocean. Would also possible need a type of sox to help in protecting against some what of a toxic waste from years of septic run off from beach homes over the years. Looking at the NRS HydroSkin Socks, and NRS ATB Feltbottom boots..................Open for any suggestions and Idea's......thanks Joe/Obn

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Suggestions for Rock & Water shoes/boots?

Joe, sometimes I use fisherman's wading shoes, the kind they wear with stocking foot waders. It is the socks I can't help you with if you want to keep the water from your skin.

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Joe, for something like that, I would want to wear some sort of hiking boot. Maybe a old pair that you can get wet so long as it has good ankle support.

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks Guys, this is what i came up with for the job.......joe

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 238

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread