109.6 KB · Views: 573
Upvote 0

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
I swear I've seen a post like this before, was that also you? :o
Good job,especially for being found in the off season.
How much gold i$ that?

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
SYKO said:
I swear I've seen a post like this before, was that also you? :o
Good job,especially for being found in the off season.
How much gold i$ that?

40 grams platinum, 310 grams gold, I made an earlier postwith about half the rings shown. Thanks for looking.

mikeinOC1

Jul 3, 2006
Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ21
Like someone told me once. A few guys/gals get 90% of the hauls leaving only the remaining 10% for the rest of us. I have found about 1/4 of that in abour 4 years. I am happy but feel a bit humbled by the likes of your finds.

Good haul Jaws. Most of that was found in the water wasn't it ? I am sure most of it took many, many hours and required digging through loads of junk as well. I wish we on the west coast could get such hauls in the water. The pacific waters on the west coast just stay too cold much of the year for most swimmers. I also think people out in the west don't wear as much jewelry as the east coast crowds. I did get my one little gold ring over the holiday weekend so I am happy to get one in starting ouut in our summer beach season. I will have to post later. Come on west coasters. Show the folks what we can get out here especially in So Cal.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeinOC1 said:
Like someone told me once. A few guys/gals get 90% of the hauls leaving only the remaining 10% for the rest of us. I have found about 1/4 of that in abour 4 years. I am happy but feel a bit humbled by the likes of your finds.

Good haul Jaws. Most of that was found in the water wasn't it ? I am sure most of it took many, many hours and required digging through loads of junk as well. I wish we on the west coast could get such hauls in the water. The pacific waters on the west coast just stay too cold much of the year for most swimmers. I also think people out in the west don't wear as much jewelry as the east coast crowds. I did get my one little gold ring over the holiday weekend so I am happy to get one in starting ouut in our summer beach season. I will have to post later. Come on west coasters. Show the folks what we can get out here especially in So Cal.
:laughing9:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's just from this winter?! Good gracious!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Showed my wife these pics... she said "holy crap".

Told her I'm moving to Southern California... she said "have fun"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions