Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2006
    Gulf Coast, Florida
    Minelab Excals & Quattro
    10 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Lost-Clearwater Beach- KIA Bracelet (Clearwater Beach in front of Hyatt)

us
    Jul 2005
    Close enough to the beach
    **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
    355 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Lost-Clearwater Beach- KIA Bracelet (Clearwater Beach in front of Hyatt)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll look for it 2morrow.
    Time is nothing, timing is everything.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2009
    Florida- Somewhere in the middle
    MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
    2 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Thanks to you, I am sure someone will find it and return it to the owner...
    You never think you need an extra machine, until the one you have breaks down...

us
    May 2010
    Tesoro Sand Shark

I hope you find it. Odd are it's one of those aluminum ones that'll get kicked around in with the light stuff.

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    129 times
    History, Metal Detecting, and Survival & Self-Sufficiency

Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    Jul 2005
    **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
    355 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by godisnum1
    Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
    I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    129 times

Quote Originally Posted by willie d

Bran <><
    I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left
    Ah, that WOULD make it quite difficult to find...

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/laf/1777599903.html

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
    Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nnv...64&lvl=2&sty=b

Thanks,

Brandon
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    Jul 2005
    355 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Bran <><

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
    Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

Thanks,

Brandon
    No can do Bran, Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    129 times

Bran <><

Bran <><

Thanks,

Brandon
    No can do Bran, Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.
    Bummer. Well hopefully someone has either found it or will be able to find it. I might try to get out there sometime soon... I just hope the beach machines haven't raked it up yet.

Bran <><

us
    Jul 2005
    355 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Good luck if you go.

The beach rakes are not very efficient. I've talked to a few of the beach rake operators. They don't rake up many goodies.

us
    Mar 2010
    Ms, Fl and parts unknown!!!
    Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer

Please keep us posted if someone finds it or if they get it back. Wish I could make the trip.....would love to return something like this to the owner....
    Detectors currently used: Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer

Detectors used in past;
    starting with last to first: Minelab SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-trac,Teknetics Gamma 6000, Minelab Explorer XS, Whites XLT, Fisher CZ7a, Whites XLT,Garrett Master Hunter CX

"Treat people like you want to be treated"

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links