Lost-Clearwater Beach- KIA Bracelet (Clearwater Beach in front of Hyatt)

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll look for it 2morrow.

PettyOfficer

Greenie
May 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you find it. Odd are it's one of those aluminum ones that'll get kicked around in with the light stuff.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Willie, let me know if you found it. I was thinking about going out there sometime today as well...

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><
I couldn't find it Bran. It might of had something to do with the fact that I looked for it in front of The Hilton instead of the Hyatt. I guess I should've reread the craigslist ad before I left :tongue3:

Ah, that WOULD make it quite difficult to find... :D

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/laf/1777599903.html

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nnvz6m82xs2j&scene=11474964&lvl=2&sty=b

Thanks,

Brandon

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

Well here's the e-mail I sent to the person who lost it, including the Bing Map's sat images that should show right where the bracelet should be. I was going to pass along the info once they replied back to me, but I've not heard back from them as of yet. If you need a hand in trying to find it, maybe we can meet up tomorrow or something after I get off work at 3pm. Lemme know!

Bran <><

Do you know where specifically on the beach you were? Also, were you on the dry sand or out in the water?
Here's a satellite image of the area, if you can make a screenshot (ALT+PRTSC) and then paste it (CTRL+V) into Microsoft Paint so you can put a red X or something similar on where you were at.

Thanks,

Brandon
No can do Bran, :( Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:
willie d said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

Bran <><

Thanks,

Brandon
No can do Bran, :( Monday is my only day to hunt.

Judging by the over 300 views this thread has received, it wouldn't be surprising if either a member or a lurker already found it.

Bummer. Well hopefully someone has either found it or will be able to find it. I might try to get out there sometime soon... I just hope the beach machines haven't raked it up yet.

Bran <><

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck if you go.

The beach rakes are not very efficient. I've talked to a few of the beach rake operators. They don't rake up many goodies.

c4teeter

Mar 30, 2010
Ms, Fl and parts unknown!!!
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep us posted if someone finds it or if they get it back. Wish I could make the trip.....would love to return something like this to the owner....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread