My wife will now let me hunt when ever I want!

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I've found the last few weeks! 18k ring with mysterious stone! Had the local jeweler test the stone, every other time it would beep as if it were a diamand also would climb the scale slowly. He said I should send it into be spectragraphed! Because if it was a diamond it would be of great value! 14k white gold ring, 10k class ring (no name or initials), T&Co. silver ring, silver cross and coins! 18k and coins were found near the eroding dunes in dry sand (yep you bet I'll be pounding this secret spot :laughing7:)! The rest found in the water in the rocky bottom cuts. Whatever the 18k ring is my wife loves it! Now I've got the green light to T-hunt when ever I Want!(just about :wink:)

Attachments

• 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 755
  • 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 753
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 736
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 756
  • 083.JPG
    083.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 747
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 742
  • 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 747
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 745
  • 087.JPG
    087.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 745
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 740
Upvote 0
OP
OP
surfnturf

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were they found that day? If not, persistence does pay off! As far as keeping low key, all the more reason why I like hunting off season, no parking fees, no crowds and less traffic. But on the other hand, depositors are out in force during the summer. That's when early mornings or rainy days come into play for me. Anyway, here's a pic of the two rings I found the day we met, one gold (14K, 3.3g) and one 925 silver. The silver looked like it had been there quite a while. I'm sure I'll run into you again one of these days. Until then HH. Oh, and thanks for giving me my mojo back, I see gold in my future (and hopefully yours, too). :icon_pirat:
[/quote]

No not that day, however the target I was working on when we started talking turned out being a small silver ring! Well decided if the rings were now showing up in the water this is my window of time before the sand came back. In about two weeks I hunted maybe five times 3 to 4 hours each, because the hi low tides. Looks like you did great! Sweet 3.3 gold it all adds up!!!! Really to find a gold ring every month I'd be happy especially now until Aug. ( people just don't start swimming until July water to cold)!! You are right persistence, persistence and persistence with a little luck, four of my best friends! :laughing7: Don't forget the mojo too! Hope to see you on the beach soon! Go for the :icon_pirat: gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread