Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats to ya.. love that retirement stuff.. wohoo for you..

UncleTom

Jun 3, 2006
SEABROOK TEXAS
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I and II, CTX-3030, Equinox 600, X-terra 70,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max, Live long and loot!!!!

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Congratulations Max.....you deserve it....... now you have the time to do the important things, like finding more diggers.......... HH Gayle

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Are you kidding? He isn't going home.... he isn't going out to dinner to celebrate. HE'S GOING HUNTING! Now the beaches are in serious trouble. WTG Max!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Max now you can spend all day in the surf. Going to be hard to keep the Excal charged up now. Go have lots of fun. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

nuggetshooter

May 9, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations Max - I retired 5 years ago at 54 and have never regretted it. You will be so busy doing all the stuff you enjoy, you will wonder how you ever had time to work!!! Happy hunting! And enjoy every minute of it!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats!

Today is my day also...well kinda it's the last day of school and I'm a lunchlady (hold the jokes for later). I get to hunt all summer.

Let's go hit the BEACH!!!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"DIGGERS" BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MAX!

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Max! . . . but don't be surprised or shocked if you're ready to go back to work doing something else after about two years of living the "life of leisure". It can get redundant and boring quick! :-(

SJA :-)

crazyman

Nov 6, 2005
Indianola, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab Advantage
Congrats Max. I'll try to retire again soon if the ole gale will let me. I keep telling her retirement means more beach time which means more crusty coins for the Coinstar machine which means more bingo money for her. Hasn't worked so far. She likes the paycheck better.

Alan Hassell

Jun 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
pulse star 2, impulse, spectrum. goldscan, PI 3000
Good Luck on your retirement Max enjoy the future and may the gods be with you when your on the beach hehehe
By the way what happened to the cigars and drinks hehehehe have a :coffee2: instead joking take care good luck :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread