Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow! Did you hunt for the entire 96 hours straight? that is quite a hual! But then again that is guite a machine!

OP
OP
H

HawaiiMDer

Jul 31, 2009
Kapolei, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field and Minelab Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Piercesdad said:
wow! Did you hunt for the entire 96 hours straight? that is quite a hual! But then again that is guite a machine!

LOL, no 5 hours each day for a total of 20 hours. Approximate dollar amount $649.00 at current gold and platinum prices not including the very sparkly diamond ring. I'm going to get that appraised in the next couple of days.

Ken

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll have it paid for in no time, if not already with the diamond.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats some killer finds.. wow wow wow.. NICE HAUL

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
Reply To This Topic #6 Posted Today at 06:47:20 PM Quote
If you were to return everything to their rightful owners..

Wouldn't that be:

Priceless !!!!

if you could get your head out of.........wouldn't that be a big new and

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
......bright beginning?..lol

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
OP
OP
H

HawaiiMDer

Jul 31, 2009
Kapolei, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
MT Pockets said:
Actually "Richard"

this post was meant to be in fun..

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327905.0.html

MT,

You'll be happy to know i just located the owner of the class ring in the picture. I'll be meeting the girls mom tomorrow night to return it. It was a 10k 2010 Kamehameha class ring. The mom is kinda pissed at the daughter right now for losing it but happy i found it. If it wasn't for Craigslist, this ring would have gone to the refinery. Wooooohooooo!!

Ken

Alan Hassell

Jun 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
pulse star 2, impulse, spectrum. goldscan, PI 3000
Nice fnds Ken and well done with your 5 hours in the water, a great return for your hard work and effort.
But what's more important is the fact you shared your finds with everyone which goes a long way to promoting the hobby too.

I can admire a person such as yourself who allows others to see the efforts of the work that goes into making finds such as yours.

As a extra bonus you found the owner of one of the rings. Who knows you may get a reward but the real reward comes when you see the smiles on the faces of the people who lost it, well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: your a hero in my book

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
I hope you neged a finders fee.

HawaiiMDer said:
MT Pockets said:
Actually "Richard"

this post was meant to be in fun..

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327905.0.html

MT,

You'll be happy to know i just located the owner of the class ring in the picture. I'll be meeting the girls mom tomorrow night to return it. It was a 10k 2010 Kamehameha class ring. The mom is kinda pissed at the daughter right now for losing it but happy i found it. If it wasn't for Craigslist, this ring would have gone to the refinery. Wooooohooooo!!

Ken

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
Good job Ken,
Careful now, we don't want people to think that we actaully find stuff here in Hawaii. You did real good and much congratulations. :icon_thumleft: Sorry I never got back to you about hunting, I've just been going when I have the time which is at night or early in the morning before work. Having my own business in this economy means working as hard as I can with no real days off. The only regular hunt time I have is on Saturday mornings from about 0600 to 0900 out here on the North Shore. Look forward to your future posts.
P.S. Like use my camera? It has a feature called "focus", nah, just joking. :laughing7:

OP
OP
H

HawaiiMDer

Jul 31, 2009
Kapolei, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Da Sand Crab said:
Good job Ken,
Careful now, we don't want people to think that we actaully find stuff here in Hawaii. You did real good and much congratulations. :icon_thumleft: Sorry I never got back to you about hunting, I've just been going when I have the time which is at night or early in the morning before work. Having my own business in this economy means working as hard as I can with no real days off. The only regular hunt time I have is on Saturday mornings from about 0600 to 0900 out here on the North Shore. Look forward to your future posts.
P.S. Like use my camera? It has a feature called "focus", nah, just joking. :laughing7:

Hahahahaha!!! The photos were taken with my blackberry. I broke my digital cam so had to use that one. Brah, with all the loot you finding, i like go with you. But night time snorkling and mding is kinda of nerve racking for me. I'll give you a call later today maybe.

Aloha,

Ken

USMCLion

Feb 15, 2008
Nice digs Ken, thats why I havn't been finding any gold. You and Sandcrab have been hogging it all to yourselves.

OP
OP
H

HawaiiMDer

Jul 31, 2009
Kapolei, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
USMCLion said:
Nice digs Ken, thats why I havn't been finding any gold. You and Sandcrab have been hogging it all to yourselves.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Man, that would be Sand Crab!!!!!!!!!!! He da real pirate!!!!!!! That guy has all the treasure. i'm trying to get him to show me his spots!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

wwace

Jan 4, 2006
Anchorage AK
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro
great finds, and good job on the return, nice thing about the islands is you gets lots of replenishment. I hope to make it back one of these years, I spent alot of time working there about 20 yrs ago but didn't detect then. I do remember one old guy in front of the Ala Moana with some nice loot when I was doing the floor @ Duke's in Waikiki, anyways good loots man.

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Nice one. It's a skill to hear those really fine sounds, the ones that matter... ;) Wish I could detect more! HH OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread