Lost - Pear Engagement ring and Wedding band

OP
OP
M

mmurphy

Jun 19, 2010
I have documentation of each to prove that they are my rings if you find them. Markings of diamond, etc. Any information would be very much appreciated. Thank you again.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can show specifically where you were at, I'm sure someone down that way can give it a shot.

Bran <><

Attachments

• Siesta Key.jpg
    Siesta Key.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,298
OP
OP
M

mmurphy

Jun 19, 2010
It's very difficult for me to tell in this picture, however I know I was between the blue and the green life guard towers on the public beach at Siesta Key. I had a detectorist there within minutes who had told me to post to this site as he was a member (I assume). I don't know what happenned, but I just got emailed that this post had been stickied? and moved...can someone help me with that. I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar. Any help with finding my ring and making sure this post is in the right spot to do so would be great!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mmurphy said:
I don't know what happenned, but I just got emailed that this post had been stickied? and moved...can someone help me with that.

when it comes to beach hunters this is the correct spot.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
mmurphy said:
I don't know what happenned, but I just got emailed that this post had been stickied? and moved...can someone help me with that.

when it comes to beach hunters this is the correct spot.

Yep, and that's why I moved it. Sure hope your rings get found.

:wink: RR

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somebody find those rings!!!!! and get the word out!

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chances are that ring has been found by now.Things dont stay lost at the Key very long. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread