TNET MODERATORS...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rest of the members might not like it, but I do and think it is very important to know who the enemies of America are.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero

Attachments

• congress-1.jpg
    congress-1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 488

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sandman said:
The rest of the members might not like it, but I do and think it is very important to know who the enemies of America are.

Just imagine if we had this banner of the 9-11 hijackers.....

It might be a shot in the dark, (as far as an attack goes) but nonetheless, find their arses and deport them!

I don't like the banner either - I just feel it's my duty.

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"It might be a shot in the dark, (as far as an attack goes) but nonetheless, find their arses and deport them!"

No! We hang them. America must start to play by their rules. You know, show no mercy and have no concern at all for their civilians.

What do I mean by that?
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot even believe that the jerkoffs that run this country even considered letting Afghan soldiers in this country, let alone give them security clearances here.... Train them over there. That way we run no risk of some bad ones getting in here... The Bozo's have got to go..

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Silver Surfer said:
I cannot even believe that the jerkoffs that run this country even considered letting Afghan soldiers in this country, let alone give them security clearances here.... Train them over there. That way we run no risk of some bad ones getting in here... The Bozo's have got to go..

MAN... SO true.

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never know when someone may recognize them, or from where they saw their picture................

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on!! Including the bozo's ;D

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did they take them down...where did they go?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You'll all be jumping into the back of pick up trucks and shooting anything that moves out of place soon! lol.
Don't the reports say that nobody is really worried about them etc etc? Probably got to the states and thought.."Inshallah,this place is smokinnnnnnnnn.I'm staying here,buh bye!"
How many people have defected or crossed into the states illegally since WW2? Apparently it's a fairly nice country to live in?

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
You'll all be jumping into the back of pick up trucks and shooting anything that moves out of place soon! lol.
Don't the reports say that nobody is really worried about them etc etc? Probably got to the states and thought.."Inshallah,this place is smokinnnnnnnnn.I'm staying here,buh bye!"
How many people have defected or crossed into the states illegally since WW2? Apparently it's a fairly nice country to live in?
I do sincerely hope you are not one of those "anyone who is angry at the politicians is surely a crazy, gun waving, racist radical Teapbagger" type..
Aside from that, I hope I speak for all who appreciated my post when I say that we of course dont believe that anyone from a Muslim country should not be let in to America. But in light of the fact that many radical Islamists would love to get in here to cause major damage to us face many hurdles in doing so, what better way to do it than to infiltrate in a way that would be make it easier to do so? All it would take is for ONE seemingly Pro-American military man to have his family be threatened with death, and then once here, slip into our society and have a pretty good chance.. I am simply saying that it is not worth the risk. We have facilities over there where they could be trained, and then it wouldnt be an issue.. How could 17 of these people just slip away? How could they hide the fact of their intentions to flee once here? Are they not given polygraph tests while being checked out to see if they are aligned with any Taliban or Al Queda, and if so, are they being asked if they plan on deserting/running while here?
I doubt these guys simply had a sudden impulse to run, or they could have used a reason like political asylum...
We are going to get nailed again, why do stupid things like this to make it easier for them to nail us?

Rant over....

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but I hope it's not too late. I love America but I hate seeing what is happening to it. The enemy already has cells all over the country and they are just biding they're time and buying supplies and someday soon they will all get together I'am sure of it. They can hide people like the ones in the mugshots and we keep letting them in the country. We are doing it to our selves and we have alot of work to do to get us out of this mess. But It's not just some Islamic people who are the enemy it's some of our own citizens maybe for other reasons - look at Timothy Mcveigh and Terry Nichols - Yuck - kind of leave's a bad taste in your mouth does'nt it - Wake Up America Please before It's really too late and close the borders

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
McVeigh and Nichols did not hate the country, they hated the Govt.... AND.... They were nuts.. We dont need to worry so much about those types, as they tend to be specks on the scheme of things...
But take a look at Europe, and how they have let radicals come in without check, and build their numbers in small pockets that soon turned into neighborhoods, then towns, etc... Now, they are at a point where they basically govern themselves, and the main society can do little to control or monitor them... That is a big shiatstorm waiting to happen, and probably too late to reverse now..
Why don't we learn from that? GUILT and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...
Now we see many European countries/cities trying to make some changes, such as no burkas, but I think it is a little to late for them to really turn back anything.. Hopefully not for us.. Yet...

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Beware the enemy within!

Top Member Reactions