Its official!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It's official!

Today is officially the first day of summer. It was a beautiful morning out. The water was calm. I love this kind of day! What made it even better was within 15 minutes I had my first hit of the morning. A chain with 2 rings on it. Yep! I've seen people put their rings on chains thinking that that would make them safe. I've read other posts where an MD'er found a chain with rings on it but I never have - until today. It was my turn! Now this is the way I like to hunt! It was going to be a good day for me. I just knew it! Well I found a lot of targets incuding a spill of (I think) BB's? They were all in one small area though and luckily they stuck to the magnet in my scoop so I didn't keep chasing them around. One scoop 4-5 bb's. Another scoop and 4-5 more. Then I found a necklace of beads with the clasp broken. I found a few toys and oh yeah..... mutant ninja turtle googles. I've never seen any like these before.

062110.jpg

BB062110.jpg

This is the necklace made of wooden beads.

Necklace062110.jpg

My first chain with rings on it.

Ringsonchain062110.jpg

This ring is silver-looking but has no markings. It has a blue stone and 6 tiny "diamonds" - 3 on each side.

Ring0621102.jpg

This ring is 10k gold with a light green stone and a "diamond" and a smaller "diamond" on each side.

Ring062110110k.jpg

These 2 rings are very big. They are even too big for my thumbs so the lady that was wearing them is a very large woman/girl.

I was right! It WAS a good day for me! I hope your's is as good or better! :wink:

Upvote 0

BareBones

Aug 20, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI, Ace 250,Excal 1000,PI Dual Field, Sand Shark
Re: It's official!

It's nice when you get two or more coins in one scoop, but to get two rings in one would really put a smile on your face! WTG!!!! :hello2:

Aurora64blue

Sep 25, 2009
South Eastern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tiger Shark, Fisher F70, Vibra Probe 580

Congratulations Mummzie! ;D

It really amazes me what people are comfortable wearing on a beach and in the water. I geuss it's a good thing, otherwise metal detecting would be a bit boring!

Great way to usher in your summer months!

Cheers,

Ralph

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fantastic! That's one heck of a start for the summer for sure!! Congrats Mumzie :icon_thumright:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nice start young lady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread