Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Pirate Tobias Jibsheet

Apr 2010
    Fort Myers Beach Florida
    Excalibur II
    5 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Silver necklace

After months of digging up trash and coins and condom wrappers off the beach, I found a silver necklace from Tiffany and Co NY. Did some research and it is the real deal. Took me 6 months (fun months) but I finally got some treasure!
    Jeff
    Cape Coral FL

za
    Aug 2009
    South Africa
    Excal 1000
    2 times

Re: Silver necklace

Congrats Persistence killed the cat hey...

us
    Feb 2005
    Spring Hill, Florida
    122 times
    Banner Finds (1)

First off congrats on your find. Don't get discouraged. Sometimes there are long periods between really good finds and sometimes you get lucky and have a whole streak of good luck. You just hang in there and keep hunting. You never know when it will be THE day. No pictures?
    Garrett GTI 1500, CZ-20, White's Dual PI, Bounty Hunter QD II, Ace 250, Determination & persistence!

OBN
    us
    Dec 2008
    Mid-Atlantic Waters
    Excalibur
    5210 times
    2019...Gold rings..72..Misc/gold 4.....Silver/Sterling 174
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Congrads on the find Jeff..you do have a great place to live & detect with several place to go, just hang in there. I had a little more luck in the water the last visit to that area. Maybe you should stop by Family Hardware and check out there water detectors, Talk to Ed, Great guy I'm sure he will give you a few tips. If you happen to Naples, give Ron Lord a call, always willing to show you around, just don't let him take you to his fresh water spot, Gators there. Good Luck out there, HH..........Joe

Effort is Important, But knowing where, can make all the difference!

Sponsored Links