Ring a ding

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning was great - for a while. I hunted from about 6:15 to 8:30 and it was beautiful out. Barely a ripple in the water but... then people started coming. Boat after boat after boat was headed out for a good time. Kids yelling and screaming. **sigh** By 9:00 there was hardly a parking place open in the lot. The place was packed already. I didn't get much today but at least I didn't come home empty handed.

062610.jpg

I got a couple coins first, then I got the earring. Just junk but it is a large stud earring.

Earring062610.jpg

Then I got a nice signal and it took me 3 scoops and I brought up a ring! OK now that I have you all excited...... IT WAS A DARN PLASTIC RING! I kept trying for the signal and eventually I lost it. I must have moved whatever it was because I didn't find it but I DID GET A RING. **SIGH**

Ring062610.jpg

One more signal and this time I thought I had something good. It was a silver-looking cross. Kind of pretty. But..... alas.... it is not silver after all.

Cross062610.jpg

Oh yeah and did I mention..... MORE BB'S! Just when I think I've got them all cleared out....Well that's ok. I didn't get much and what I did get is not "good" stuff but I didn't go home empty handed! I hope you have a great day and find as much as I did or more! :wink:

Upvote 0

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a matter of time and another sweet one will be in the scoop! :o

M

miser

mumsie,

Probably best you left by 9:00 AM. Over here on the east side by 10:30 the heat is oppressive. I sweat about a pound an hour. ;D

How about detecting later in the day, like at 6:00 when the kiddies have cleared out and the "droppings" are fresh? You still have two hours to detect before the sun goes down and its a lot cooler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread