Sandman got a treasure today.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• P4060085.JPG
    P4060085.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 600
Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow your lucky that even stayed in your scoop ;D Good find :thumbsup: Dd60

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Catch! .....................You, mumszie and the BB's ...........how do you do it? If the target is not bigger then a green pea, my eyes won't see it...Good Job.......joe

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that takes persistance Sandman
to keep that in your scoop! How many
trys before you were able to hold it in
your hands? Congrats...Gold Nuggets :hello:

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This tiny item I have been trying for days to retrieve. I would try to pick it up for a few tries and then move on to something bigger and since it was near a buoy I knew where it was but not what it was. Kept thinking it was a split shot and got tired of not knowing for sure so I gently picked it up on the point of my scoop and placed a hand under the holes to save it from falling through again for the hundredth time.

Now I don't have to have it bug me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SM, take a small piece of aluminum screen like you put over your gutters, cut it to fit the bottom third cornor of your scoop. if you lay your scoop on the floor so bottom is flat on floor and handle is at 6'o'clock, then look down inside your scoop it would cover 1/3 of the bottom closest to the handle and wrap around side about an inch from the 4 o'clock to 8 o'clock position.. I can catch earring studs using mine this way.........

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice ticket sandman

i had that problem once myself, but after getting the scoop from steve that all ended.

now i find many of those tiny diamond nitro studs that have eluded me over the years.............all crap, but at least i can see them now. i did find my first tiny gold earring the other day with tiny real ice cubes.............my first.

gold rings....................can not even spell ..............everyone else can spell, but i am on a ball spot.

good luck sandman

stevefisher7767

Jun 6, 2009
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sandman , as long as you have been hunting,you know to keep fishing for them "Ghost Targets"......stevefisher :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions