I thought it was a bracelet...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
My plans last night was to drive down south to some of the larger beaches. All night long I kept changing my mind about which one to go to. What a dilema.... When I got up this morning I discovered I was just too lazy to drive very far so I ended up at my usual small river beach. Ah well.... I wasn't expecting a lot anyway and I got what I expected. No rings today. No gold or silver. No adventures with any wildlife. No fun with the manatee today. I only got one penny in coins. I got 3 hair clips, a couple bobby pins. I found another one of those fake worms but the hook was missing out of this one. Well you get the idea. The usual junk. I did manage to get a couple earrings this morning and one of them is a really large hoop and the other is a butterfly stud. I was sure I had a bracelet when I first saw the hoop earring in my scoop but nope.... it is another one of those HUGE earrings with fake diamonds all around it. Well not one of my better days but still a good one.

070810.jpg

Earrings070810.jpg

Earring0708101.jpg

Earrng0708102.jpg

Well I hope your day is a good one. I can't wait to see your finds! Go get em! :wink:

Upvote 0

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I was the only one that has dilemas. I need encouragement, whatdathink? :dontknow:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeaaaaaaaaaa no bee bee's not a bad day Mumzie.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
SonnyFl said:
I thought I was the only one that has dilemas. I need encouragement, whatdathink? :dontknow:

OK Sonny.... I am sending you some of my precious mojo. Now it hasn't been real good to me lately but for you.... it may get stronger. Now get out there and show me what you can find! You can do it! Don't let that gold hide from you. I'm rooting for you to find something spectacular....... Hows that for encouragement? :wink:

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mums...........check out this nitro baby

frankensplorer spin - oceanfront.

good luck mums and eveyone else..............find yellow metal not junk :)

Attachments

• 78NUT.jpg
    78NUT.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 422

BareBones

Aug 20, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI, Ace 250,Excal 1000,PI Dual Field, Sand Shark
No gold or silver today, but a huge amount of trash.

Has to be a record, I got 28 bobby pins today and probably about a dozen hoop earrings.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got some nice finds there mumszie. Better then what I did this morning. I found 1 penny. How do you keep the bobby pina and BB's in your scoop. I seem to have trouble with them staying in my scoop. So I am trying to make me a new one.....Matt

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Attach a magnet to the inside of the scoop. It will hold the ferrous metals for you.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, we're all just scraping along as best we can.

We'll all get our payday if we just keep at it.
:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Montauk3 said:
Attach a magnet to the inside of the scoop. It will hold the ferrous metals for you.

Like Montuk3 said.... I have a magnet inside my scoop and it catches bobby pins, tiny earrings, bb's etc. Once you get one you will wonder how you ever did without it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions