Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! We had such a great time in the sun! 85 to 88 and a breeze off the ocean and not a cloud in the sky the whole time we were there. Fire works spewed for hours on the fourth after dark till early morn. Waves were perfect for body board surfing, shells galore and sharks teeth if you kept your eye peeled. Beach was packed all the time we were there. I saw only 5 detectorist, one that found a small silver (like the bird one n pic except it had aerosmith across top), a man that swung right down the shore line, a woman, and two guys that i could tell were green at detecting. That was it! I did'nt go out to hunt till 11pm till 3 to 5 in morn. I was all by my lonesome, never saw anyone. Got a cell phone (not pictured) that still works needs a sims card. All finds in the dry beach area and pathways leading to beach and condos. Pics of my 2 sons, my 9yr old rid'n a wave and family pic, L to R my son Ryan,myself,my wife Sherry,son Alex and two cousins Brittny and Daniel. Oh! Crap rings on left, goodies on right! HH Detectahead

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 468
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 470
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 470
  • 229.JPG
    229.JPG
    516.4 KB · Views: 479
  • 228.JPG
    228.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I would like to get to Myrtle Beach one day. Maybe next year if I can find a good deal on a hotel......Matt

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
wow nice rings, real or fake!!!I never get luck on the beach, all i find is clad! you did well :icon_thumright:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that tiger eye.

K Moore

Aug 20, 2008
SC
Where did you stay I was at a Hotel called Coral Beach 11th ave south.I took my DFX and had a good time dug over 79 bottle caps 86 quarters 71 dimes 19 nickels and it seemed like 2 million pull tabs.No jewelry but had a great time.I need a PI or Beach hunter to hunt with during the day while the beach is crowded.I saw at least 3 different guys with an Ace 250 and one excal 1000 and a few with the radio shack detectors one guy with a radio shack detector was in the process of digging up one of the drainage pipes that drain onto the beach and ask for my help had to inform him that the pipe was what his detector was picking up.Almost forgot 183 pennies don't know why people carry pennies to the beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread