Lakeshore Finds
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    FlAuthor

Aug 2004
    Minneola, FL
    Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
    188 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Lakeshore Finds

Took the boat out to give it a good run and stopped at a swimming beach with my Excal. Hunted 3.5 hours digging a mess of pull tabs, bottle caps and assorted junk. Found a cheap fob that has gold color but its flaking off. Did find a 14K gold wedding band during my hunt time. Another boater told me that some guy lost his wedding band a day ago so I left my name and phone number so the guy can call me and describe it. It looks too small for a man's ring. Probably only weighs 2-3 grams if that. Beach begin filling up with boaters and a storm was forming so I weighed anchor and headed for the ramp. I'll come back after Labor Day weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-790S.JPG 
Views:	390 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	427889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-791S.JPG 
Views:	387 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	427890  
    9 books authored: Forts, Camps & Batteries of Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania next to be released, Ohio rereleased April and Virginia, New, released in April. Next book series will be North & South Carolina.

Where to Metal Detect in Central Florida and South Florida. All books formerly available at Kellyco are out of print. They will be available as they are redone and made available on Victoria Rhine Facebook page. Watch that for the releases. Currently working on researching Kentucky. Thank you.

us
    Jul 2009
    Orlando
    PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
    51 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Lakeshore Finds

Nice work, hoping to get my machine back this week
    http://www.infraredservices.net/
    The Pirate comes out at night...

us
    Jun 2009
    Hampstead N.C.
    Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
    169 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Re: Lakeshore Finds

Nice finds FLa,i also hunt with a excal and i love it ,i have learned to check all them black coins to make sure their not ''silver''

Sponsored Links